Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Foottrainer.com

Posted by Amy in Va Bch on 8/23/02 at 09:12 (093309)

I owe thanks to someone who posted a reference to this site! It was well worth a look! I checked out the PF link and the commonly prescribed exercises for PF. With my experience with 2 PT treatments, the exercises noted at the site as being 'incorrect' did exacerbate the pain, indeed!I read testimonials about the foottrainer tool and one was posted by Dr. Zuckerman. The comments were impressive.

I spoke to Mike Wilmott, the owner of the website, about the foottrainer tool. I have not had the ESWT treatment yet, I am still researching it. However, I saw no need to wait until AFTER the treatment to try out the tool. With a money back guarantee, what do I have to lose?

I ordered the foottrainer and also the massage tool & massage oil. I am looking forward to receiving these items and the directions for exercises that will be included. I will be posting to advise regarding my experience.

Re: Foottrainer.com

Dr. Zuckerman on 8/25/02 at 13:21 (093489)

We have used the personal foot trainer in our practice for a few years. It is excellent to use for some one who has equinus in addtion to plantar fasciitis. Don't massage the insertional areas of your plantar fasciitis.

We only use the foottrainer after ESWT and not before . Be very careful not to over use the device. Good luck. I would use it until you get your MRI to rule out any stress fracture. IF I recall you are walking on your toes at times

Re: Foottrainer.com

Dr. Zuckerman on 8/25/02 at 13:21 (093489)

We have used the personal foot trainer in our practice for a few years. It is excellent to use for some one who has equinus in addtion to plantar fasciitis. Don't massage the insertional areas of your plantar fasciitis.

We only use the foottrainer after ESWT and not before . Be very careful not to over use the device. Good luck. I would use it until you get your MRI to rule out any stress fracture. IF I recall you are walking on your toes at times