Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

For Ed S. Stretching

Posted by Julie on 8/24/02 at 15:11 (093424)

Ed

I found them. Here are the details.

'Julie's stretches'
This is a thread posted in category: Treatments / Symptoms / Products . . View All Heel Pain Categories
Posted by Julie on 7/31/02 at 02:35

Hope they'll help you.

Re: Here's a link to Julie's stretches

Carole C in NOLA on 8/24/02 at 15:26 (093425)

I think if you click on this, it will take you to the post Julie is talking about:

bbv.cgi?n=91080

It is worth bookmarking (if the link works).

Carole C

anne b on 8/25/02 at 02:37 (093451)

thank you!

Julie on 8/25/02 at 04:07 (093452)

Thank you, Carole. You are the unchallenged Expert on Unearthing Old
Posts (as well as on Shoes for PF). If you are also au fait with the Search Facility, can you tell me why the post doesn't come up when 'Julie's Stretches' is keyed in?

Carole C in NOLA on 8/25/02 at 15:22 (093493)

Thanks, Julie. As for the reason why the post doesn't come up when 'Julie's Stretches' is keyed in, I am mystified.

Since telling people to search on them doesn't work, I am going to bookmark the post and then give the URL when people ask.

Carole C

Suzanne D on 8/26/02 at 16:32 (093593)

That's really a good idea to bookmark the URL, Carole, and will no doubt help many people. It's odd: at other times (when I have suggested to people to do a search under 'Julie's Stretches') I have tried it myself, and it worked. But just now I tried doing the same thing, and it did not work. I certainly do not have the knowledge of computers that you do, so I won't even try to guess why. But keeping the URL handy seems like a good thing to do! As always, you're organized!

Suzanne :-)

Leon S. on 8/26/02 at 18:04 (093605)

The wait was worth it in trying to find the correct link and I also saved the 'stretches' I've been doing them for just a couple of days and have already noticed an improvement. For those people that I've been reading about who are big exercisers, have you tried bicycling or using an exercise bike as opposed to running? Are there any detriments to it? I had to stop running and went biking yesterday and had no relapse in pain. Speaking of that, has anyone restarted a running program after the pain has subsided for a substantial time? I'm curious because I would like to get back to running when this finally clears up? Any opinions about skiing?

carrie on 8/27/02 at 11:23 (093675)

Great stretches, I love it thanks!

Carole C in NOLA on 8/24/02 at 15:26 (093425)

I think if you click on this, it will take you to the post Julie is talking about:

bbv.cgi?n=91080

It is worth bookmarking (if the link works).

Carole C

anne b on 8/25/02 at 02:37 (093451)

thank you!

Julie on 8/25/02 at 04:07 (093452)

Thank you, Carole. You are the unchallenged Expert on Unearthing Old
Posts (as well as on Shoes for PF). If you are also au fait with the Search Facility, can you tell me why the post doesn't come up when 'Julie's Stretches' is keyed in?

Carole C in NOLA on 8/25/02 at 15:22 (093493)

Thanks, Julie. As for the reason why the post doesn't come up when 'Julie's Stretches' is keyed in, I am mystified.

Since telling people to search on them doesn't work, I am going to bookmark the post and then give the URL when people ask.

Carole C

Suzanne D on 8/26/02 at 16:32 (093593)

That's really a good idea to bookmark the URL, Carole, and will no doubt help many people. It's odd: at other times (when I have suggested to people to do a search under 'Julie's Stretches') I have tried it myself, and it worked. But just now I tried doing the same thing, and it did not work. I certainly do not have the knowledge of computers that you do, so I won't even try to guess why. But keeping the URL handy seems like a good thing to do! As always, you're organized!

Suzanne :-)

Leon S. on 8/26/02 at 18:04 (093605)

The wait was worth it in trying to find the correct link and I also saved the 'stretches' I've been doing them for just a couple of days and have already noticed an improvement. For those people that I've been reading about who are big exercisers, have you tried bicycling or using an exercise bike as opposed to running? Are there any detriments to it? I had to stop running and went biking yesterday and had no relapse in pain. Speaking of that, has anyone restarted a running program after the pain has subsided for a substantial time? I'm curious because I would like to get back to running when this finally clears up? Any opinions about skiing?

carrie on 8/27/02 at 11:23 (093675)

Great stretches, I love it thanks!