Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

congrats ! to the louisville , Ky little league baseball team

Posted by linda a on 8/25/02 at 15:18 (093492)

last night's game on the tv was the first time i watched this team played . they were great ( both teams ) . i had seen my home town team on the news quite a bit for about 2 wks now and just wanted to see one glimse of them playing on the field . they are a great group of kids . i just wish i could see them tonight play against japan , however i will be at work . linda ( Ky)

Re: Worcester also !

BrianG on 8/25/02 at 19:32 (093506)

Yes, congratulations to Louisville for making it to the Big Game. Also, I'd like to mention the team they defeated, from Worcester, Ma. The Worcester team was certainly a cinderalla story, a gritty tream from the center of MA. These kids are not the elite that some other teams are. I do believe they were helped by a higher power. You see, in 1999 Worcester had a large fire in an abandoned cold storage wharehouse. The Worcester FD lost 6 of their bravest (who went in, looking for a reported homeless couple). Could it be, that these 6 souls, just may have had a little to do with Worcester advancing to the semi's? I do believe so myself. Kids, you all did well!!

BrianG

PS: Louisville 1, Japan 0, in the 6th

Re: congrats ! to the louisville , Ky little league baseball team

Suzanne D on 8/26/02 at 16:23 (093592)

Linda, I heard a lot of talk today at my school about the game! Congratulations to them!

Suzanne :-)

Re: Worcester also !

BrianG on 8/25/02 at 19:32 (093506)

Yes, congratulations to Louisville for making it to the Big Game. Also, I'd like to mention the team they defeated, from Worcester, Ma. The Worcester team was certainly a cinderalla story, a gritty tream from the center of MA. These kids are not the elite that some other teams are. I do believe they were helped by a higher power. You see, in 1999 Worcester had a large fire in an abandoned cold storage wharehouse. The Worcester FD lost 6 of their bravest (who went in, looking for a reported homeless couple). Could it be, that these 6 souls, just may have had a little to do with Worcester advancing to the semi's? I do believe so myself. Kids, you all did well!!

BrianG

PS: Louisville 1, Japan 0, in the 6th

Re: congrats ! to the louisville , Ky little league baseball team

Suzanne D on 8/26/02 at 16:23 (093592)

Linda, I heard a lot of talk today at my school about the game! Congratulations to them!

Suzanne :-)