Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

heel pain

Posted by becca b on 8/27/02 at 09:15 (093654)

my boyfriend has this heel problem. from how he discribes it, is that if he stands or walks for a long periods of time he gets this terrible painful pain from his heels until about half way up his foot... as if it is a nerve problem?! and then if the pain gets worse, shots up his right leg. but i believe it's only on the right heel/leg... he has been to a doctor, about his situation... but wasn't at all helpful. do you recommend any foot doctors in the ROANOKE, VA. area... that has many years of experience? thank you so much!

Re: heel pain

Alicia F on 8/27/02 at 20:13 (093741)

I am on the cross country team, and we started practice last week. However I've been running all summer, and just now I've started to get a pain in the back of my heel. Do you know what caused this? or what it is? And if there is anything I can do to help heal it. Thank you

Re: heel pain

Alicia F on 8/27/02 at 20:13 (093741)

I am on the cross country team, and we started practice last week. However I've been running all summer, and just now I've started to get a pain in the back of my heel. Do you know what caused this? or what it is? And if there is anything I can do to help heal it. Thank you