Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Rachel

Posted by F.H. on 8/27/02 at 18:21 (093732)

How are the SDO's treating you?

Re: Rachel

RACHAEL T. on 8/27/02 at 18:33 (093734)

I've not yet rec'd. them - they are due here next week per Dr. K's tele. call to me today. I am hopeful!!!! Keep me updated on yours!

F.H. on 8/28/02 at 07:53 (093786)

So far I am loving these things. Seriously. It took two weeks to break them in (I wore them the whole time and just dealt with a little discomfort, hardly any real pain though in the break in period) and now? I just have had 5 great days.
I truly believe when Dr. Kipers says most people don't give one particular thing long enough to even start to work. Well I am giving these the chance they need and they are working. Keep me posted on yours.

Mahatmelissama on 8/31/02 at 01:30 (094045)

I was doing a little better (a little more flexible...standing a little longer) when I had a set back today. Either my chiropractor's doctor tortue (what I call his bending and cracking of my feet) kicked in...or it was forgotting to put on shoes this morning getting ready for work. My feet have been so sore all day.

It is like inches..cenimeters...creeping along...like watching water boil. Soooooooo slooooooooooooow.

Been wearing SDOs since 7/31 ;)

Re: Mahatmelissama

Carole C in NOLA on 9/02/02 at 07:57 (094195)

I hope your feet are feeling better today! Don't forget to ice, stretch, rest your feet, and so on.

Carole C

RACHAEL T. on 8/27/02 at 18:33 (093734)

I've not yet rec'd. them - they are due here next week per Dr. K's tele. call to me today. I am hopeful!!!! Keep me updated on yours!

F.H. on 8/28/02 at 07:53 (093786)

So far I am loving these things. Seriously. It took two weeks to break them in (I wore them the whole time and just dealt with a little discomfort, hardly any real pain though in the break in period) and now? I just have had 5 great days.
I truly believe when Dr. Kipers says most people don't give one particular thing long enough to even start to work. Well I am giving these the chance they need and they are working. Keep me posted on yours.

Mahatmelissama on 8/31/02 at 01:30 (094045)

I was doing a little better (a little more flexible...standing a little longer) when I had a set back today. Either my chiropractor's doctor tortue (what I call his bending and cracking of my feet) kicked in...or it was forgotting to put on shoes this morning getting ready for work. My feet have been so sore all day.

It is like inches..cenimeters...creeping along...like watching water boil. Soooooooo slooooooooooooow.

Been wearing SDOs since 7/31 ;)

Re: Mahatmelissama

Carole C in NOLA on 9/02/02 at 07:57 (094195)

I hope your feet are feeling better today! Don't forget to ice, stretch, rest your feet, and so on.

Carole C