Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

plantar fasciitas

Posted by sherry T on 8/29/02 at 17:47 (093904)

I have suffered many years with plantar fasciitas. I have had many cortizone shots,thearpy,night splints,orthotics. I have been told the next thing would be endoscopic surgery. Would you suggest the same treatment or some other treatment.

Re: plantar fasciitas

Dr Zuckerman on 8/29/02 at 22:34 (093929)

I would suggest ESWT . This is the non-invasive , non-surgical procedure that has none of the serious complication that can happen with endoscopic foot surgery. We have been using this procedure for the past three years.
Go to our web site http://www.eswtusa.com or e-mail Dr. Z at (email removed) for our informational packet. Feel free to ask any questions

Jake on 8/30/02 at 07:37 (093947)

I think anytime anyone recommends ESWT, they should also mention the cost, and the fact that most insurance doesn't cover it.

Dr. Z on 8/30/02 at 23:01 (094041)

. It is in the few thousand dollar range depending whether two feet or one foot. and yes not all insurance will cover ESWT This is also stated in the ESWT section on this web site

Dr Zuckerman on 8/29/02 at 22:34 (093929)

I would suggest ESWT . This is the non-invasive , non-surgical procedure that has none of the serious complication that can happen with endoscopic foot surgery. We have been using this procedure for the past three years.
Go to our web site http://www.eswtusa.com or e-mail Dr. Z at (email removed) for our informational packet. Feel free to ask any questions

Jake on 8/30/02 at 07:37 (093947)

I think anytime anyone recommends ESWT, they should also mention the cost, and the fact that most insurance doesn't cover it.

Dr. Z on 8/30/02 at 23:01 (094041)

. It is in the few thousand dollar range depending whether two feet or one foot. and yes not all insurance will cover ESWT This is also stated in the ESWT section on this web site