Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Attention Jean P and Jean P!!!

Posted by Julie on 9/06/02 at 03:00 (094586)

First: I'm sorry I assumed you were the same person.

Second: I don't know any more to whom I'm apologising!

The thread one of you started is now a muddle (to me, at least, but it's early in the morning here in England). I'm tempted to say 'Will the real Jean P please stand up', but then again, Who is the real Jean P?

Of course you both are. But one of you needs to change her designation. So will the Jean P who has been advised complete rest please identify herself with a middle initial, or with some other means of differentiating her from the Jean P who doesn't want to stop running and dancing.

Many thanks and all good wishes to you both.

Re: Attention Jean P and Jean P!!!

Jean P on 9/06/02 at 11:20 (094612)

Yes, I'll switch to Jean HP adding my middle initial. I am curious as to more information, stories of those who have tried complete rest! This is coming from someone who WAS training to xc ski a marathon this coming winter and used workouts to blow off stress!!

Re: Attention Jean P and Jean P!!!

Jean P on 9/06/02 at 11:20 (094612)

Yes, I'll switch to Jean HP adding my middle initial. I am curious as to more information, stories of those who have tried complete rest! This is coming from someone who WAS training to xc ski a marathon this coming winter and used workouts to blow off stress!!