Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

For Suzanne :*)

Posted by BrianG on 9/06/02 at 20:50 (094646)

Suzanne, I thought you'd like this one :*)

BrianG

FW: How to get to heaven
            'If I sold my house and my car, had a big garage sale and gave all my money to the church, would that get me into Heaven?' I asked the
children in my Sunday School class.
            'NO!' the children all answered.
            'If I cleaned the church every day, mowed the yard, and kept everything neat and tidy, would that get me into Heaven?'
            Again, the answer was, 'NO!'
            'Well, then, if I was kind to animals and gave candy to all the children, and loved my wife, would that get me into Heaven?'
  I asked them again.
            Again, they all answered, 'NO!'
            'Well', I continued, 'then how can I get into Heaven?'
            A five-year-old boy shouted out, 'YOU GOTTA BE DEAD!'

Re: For Suzanne :*)

Suzanne D on 9/06/02 at 21:28 (094656)

I DO like it, Brian! Thanks! Children always get right to the point with things...:-)

This has been a bit of a trying week in many respects...It was nice to come here and see this message to me. It made me smile!

Suzanne :-)

wendyn on 9/06/02 at 22:18 (094662)

Sorry to hear about the little girl who's leaving her foster family so quickly. It's hard to see rough things happen to kids.

:(

Re: Thanks, Wendy.

Suzanne D on 9/07/02 at 16:07 (094715)

Yes, when she looked at me and asked, 'Where am I going?' it really tugged at my heart. I hate feeling helpless.

Then her little kindergarten sister said to the foster mom, 'But our mother has too many children to take care of!' (ages 7, 5, 4, 2, and a new one on the way).

Thanks for responding.

Suzanne D on 9/06/02 at 21:28 (094656)

I DO like it, Brian! Thanks! Children always get right to the point with things...:-)

This has been a bit of a trying week in many respects...It was nice to come here and see this message to me. It made me smile!

wendyn on 9/06/02 at 22:18 (094662)

Sorry to hear about the little girl who's leaving her foster family so quickly. It's hard to see rough things happen to kids.

:(

Re: Thanks, Wendy.

Suzanne D on 9/07/02 at 16:07 (094715)

Yes, when she looked at me and asked, 'Where am I going?' it really tugged at my heart. I hate feeling helpless.

Then her little kindergarten sister said to the foster mom, 'But our mother has too many children to take care of!' (ages 7, 5, 4, 2, and a new one on the way).

Thanks for responding.