Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

HELLO - HOW R U?

Posted by RACHAEL T. on 9/06/02 at 22:43 (094665)

I read the board tonight - after not being able to get online for several days due to internet provider transitions being made. So, it was nice to 'catch up' - on the fact that we 'feet' people are saving animals, caring for schoolkids, owning new homes, & going on with our lives in spite of our foot pain. I was happy to hear of all this 'positive' action. Just a hello from me as I, too, continue to care for the feet & live life!

Re: HELLO - HOW R U?

Carmen on 9/07/02 at 20:25 (094723)

I hear you Rachel! It's tough to remain who we are sometimes with everything going on...but good to know we can.

Suzanne D on 9/08/02 at 07:56 (094747)

Hello to you, too, Rachel! I have been reading about your new shoe inserts and am glad to hear that they seem to be helping you.

Are you still going to horse shows on weekends? I thought of you a couple or three weeks ago during the Kentucky State Fair. My daughter and a group from our Youth Theater performed in the talent show. That was the same night as a World Championship Horse Show.

My future son-in-law used to ride horses and show them in 4-H shows, and his younger brother continues to do the same. We went to see him in a local show one weekend this summer. He did the barrel racing, I believe it was called, and had the best time in that class. It would seem quite difficult to me, but as in anything, people who do it well make it appear to be easy!

Take care,
Suzanne :-)

Carmen on 9/07/02 at 20:25 (094723)

I hear you Rachel! It's tough to remain who we are sometimes with everything going on...but good to know we can.

Suzanne D on 9/08/02 at 07:56 (094747)

Hello to you, too, Rachel! I have been reading about your new shoe inserts and am glad to hear that they seem to be helping you.

Are you still going to horse shows on weekends? I thought of you a couple or three weeks ago during the Kentucky State Fair. My daughter and a group from our Youth Theater performed in the talent show. That was the same night as a World Championship Horse Show.

My future son-in-law used to ride horses and show them in 4-H shows, and his younger brother continues to do the same. We went to see him in a local show one weekend this summer. He did the barrel racing, I believe it was called, and had the best time in that class. It would seem quite difficult to me, but as in anything, people who do it well make it appear to be easy!

Take care,
Suzanne :-)