Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

X-rays

Posted by RachelWoolly on 9/07/02 at 08:36 (094674)

My name was down as Rachel W., but there's another RachelW now so I've changed it to RachelWoolly.

I finally had some X-rays done a couple of weeks ago on both feet and right knee after having symptoms of PF since February.

My Doctor diagnosed me with Plantar Fasciitis back in April just by looking at my foot. (since then gone into both feet)

I phoned the Doctors yesterday and the receptionist said that the X-rays came back normal.

I don't know what that means. Does it mean that I don't have Plantar fasciitis and there is nothing wrong with my feet.

At this moment both my feet feel like there broken and it kills me to walk anywhere. It feels like Kathy Bates from Misery has got hold of them.
The bottom of both my feet usually burn like hell, although feel cold today.

I don't understand why they couldn't see anything wrong on the X-rays.

Re: X-rays

Dr. Z on 9/07/02 at 10:43 (094684)

X-ray only show bones, and joint. They don't show soft tissue anatomy such as tendons, ligmants, planatar fascia structures, An ultrasound and or an mri would evaluation these structures.

Re: X-rays

Dr. Z on 9/07/02 at 10:43 (094684)

X-ray only show bones, and joint. They don't show soft tissue anatomy such as tendons, ligmants, planatar fascia structures, An ultrasound and or an mri would evaluation these structures.