Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

HELLO AGAIN!

Posted by RACHAEL T. on 9/08/02 at 21:14 (094777)

Hi to all - Glad you are enjoying your house move, Carole & all is going as you planned. Enjoying the last of the horse show season & yes, I am glad we all are still 'on the mend' with our feet. The ongoing battle continues to wage - but I, like Suzanne, compare events of last year this time to those same events this season - & WOW - yes, what a difference a year makes. I am forever thankful of that - but still anxiously awaiting next spring - knowing that I & you others too, will be even more improved! & WALKING w/ ease! Can't Wait!

Re: HELLO AGAIN!

Necee on 9/10/02 at 07:27 (094884)

Hello to you Rachael, glad to read that you're still improving, and I just love that positive outlook! That is such an important part of healing.
I hope that you continue to keep in touch with us here.

Happy trails....

Necee

Re: Necee,Janet,Brian

Tammie on 9/10/02 at 18:03 (094941)

Necee,Janet,Brian, it is so good to come online and see you here! I have not been online to much lately as life and my stubborness to beat this pain stuff keeps me busy each moment of my life! I have had the three pain blocks, with maybe a bit of improvement about 45 min, but better then none!

I see him again in early Oct. to set up for the next three,or possibly something different.Also he insured me to keep going on and work if it is in my heart, or not my choice . In any case tho he wishes me to keep doing anything to keep moving. I am on so many meds hard to keep up with it all but know if I dont I am in major trouble! Had a few visits to er room learning more about this RSD I have alot more to learn I hear.

I try to keep up with my email but sometimes cant seem to do it, wether it is pain or drug related? I tend to be a bit worse after working but my heart it is the fullest and happy after getting thru a day of work or taking care of my best friends my elderly grannies and grandpas! I just love it and nothing can bring me down while there even a pain attack I am pretty incontrol of how to handle them it took some time but I know how to do it while working.I do pay the price tho often hurting more then the medications can provide feeling as tho my bones hurt so badly that my skin feels heavy and painful, so far I have managed to still make it to work.

I know there will be a time It may get me but while I work at finding something to take this away and let me live the way I want to I will keep fighting and keep working for the little thing that makes me feel I still belong I can work and still bring home my pay check. Might be lighter then once but hey better then none as then I would be not doing what I truly love.

I have had alot of help from Laurie and Janet as to how to deal with this RSD I try to keep in touch and learn all they teach and hope that I can return some of it in caring and praying and letting them know I care., Sometimes it is hard as I often dont have energy to go online. But tonight I felt good to read and reply to all that I owe messages to .

I keep you in my prayers as the many others here, just always know I do care and that if I dont reply does not mean I dont care!!! Right now I am waiting for my next step or next round of injections to see what will help with this nasty stuff!

Have talked with a attorney who is checking things out for me, my main thing in this all , is i want to know what happened and why no testing was ever done! Finding this out later then sooner there was not even any blood work done just a preg.test done.Nothing moe then that before the first surgery for pf and spur and nothing more then that before the endscopic tts surgery, except also plain xray. No MRI NO EMG No CT scan Nothing , nothing and nothing even tho said was done.Now there is a bit of different things coming out.I am shattered as I put all my trust into him, please see this to all those who are about to do what I did! I am now getting stronger and I am a bit more angry and am going to be sure this Doc is never or at least I hope never hurts anyone again. Not sure what will happen as there is alot to take in to understand all this mumbo jumbo but I dont think it is official yet but I am happy finding out some of my answers about thease surgeries.I am worried tho as my pain Doc will have to send his stuff into this att. and he might not want to continue to treat me with a lawsuit going on. I hate the thought of starting over. Well just thought I would drop in and say I am alive, and still working on ME and the thoughts that I t is ok to take care of ME! So wish you all days of pain free with lots of good wheather and hehe hope the pup came to u Brian! Necee quit working so darn hard woman u need to mellow out those feet are the only pair u get remember that ! Janet it is so good to see you posting as you have such a beautiful way to write things and actually give alot to the board! I love reading it tonight! Take care all and love to you!

Necee on 9/10/02 at 18:23 (094943)

It is so good to see you posting again Tammie. I miss reading your sweet and caring messages. It's always nice to hear from longtime PF friends. I have been sending you e mails, I hope you got them.

Yes, you are so very right Tammie about me working so hard, and abusing the only feet I have! I know that I need to take it more easy, but when my feet are feeling somewhat better, I just can't stop, I figure I better get things done while I can. Making use of some painfree days will probably come back to haunt me.

Take care dear friend, and maybe you can meet me on AOL some evening, we could have a nice chat.

Happy trails to you...

Necee

BrianG on 9/10/02 at 21:12 (094963)

Hi Tammie,

My heels are still hurting bad, but I seem to feel a lttle better now that I'm not working. It should give you something to look forward to, when you reach that last day, when work is no longer possible.

Yes, I have the pup and he's running me ragged! How could I have ever forgotten about those baby teeth!!!! This little guy is a chewing machine :*) I gave him a month off, to play and continue to be a pup. He's 3 months old now, and I'm just beginning to do a little obdience work with him. I can't believe how good he is at retrieving a stick, it's natural for his breed.

I've been thinking about your doctor's alledged neglegence. Here's a suggestion. When your lawyer has all his paper work together, why not have him approach your doctor, show him the evidence, and ask if he would be willing to settle out of court? If I was you doc, I would jump at that chance!!! And it would save you a lot of aggrivation also. If not, let your lawyer do his thing, and do your best not to let it stress you out. Lawsuits happen every day, to good and bad, people. They are just a part of life, a necessary evil.

Best wishes
BrianG

Janet C on 9/11/02 at 00:34 (094979)

Dear Tammie,

It's great to hear from you; your cheerful, loving posts have been missed! And I want to thank you for all your kindness - you are so sweet!

I also want to tell you that I really do understand that the horrendous pain can make even simple tasks, like writing an email, seem utterly exhausting! It's difficult to explain, but it happens to me all the time.

I think you're a strong woman for choosing to carry on at work, despite what you're going through. And I hope that the Lord gives you the strength to continue doing what you love.

I wish you a peaceful, relaxing day tomorrow... as we all remember that awful day this time last year.

May Love and Blessings surround you ~ Janet

Re: HELLO AGAIN!

Necee on 9/10/02 at 07:27 (094884)

Hello to you Rachael, glad to read that you're still improving, and I just love that positive outlook! That is such an important part of healing.
I hope that you continue to keep in touch with us here.

Happy trails....

Necee

Tammie on 9/10/02 at 18:03 (094941)

Necee,Janet,Brian, it is so good to come online and see you here! I have not been online to much lately as life and my stubborness to beat this pain stuff keeps me busy each moment of my life! I have had the three pain blocks, with maybe a bit of improvement about 45 min, but better then none!

I see him again in early Oct. to set up for the next three,or possibly something different.Also he insured me to keep going on and work if it is in my heart, or not my choice . In any case tho he wishes me to keep doing anything to keep moving. I am on so many meds hard to keep up with it all but know if I dont I am in major trouble! Had a few visits to er room learning more about this RSD I have alot more to learn I hear.

I try to keep up with my email but sometimes cant seem to do it, wether it is pain or drug related? I tend to be a bit worse after working but my heart it is the fullest and happy after getting thru a day of work or taking care of my best friends my elderly grannies and grandpas! I just love it and nothing can bring me down while there even a pain attack I am pretty incontrol of how to handle them it took some time but I know how to do it while working.I do pay the price tho often hurting more then the medications can provide feeling as tho my bones hurt so badly that my skin feels heavy and painful, so far I have managed to still make it to work.

I know there will be a time It may get me but while I work at finding something to take this away and let me live the way I want to I will keep fighting and keep working for the little thing that makes me feel I still belong I can work and still bring home my pay check. Might be lighter then once but hey better then none as then I would be not doing what I truly love.

I have had alot of help from Laurie and Janet as to how to deal with this RSD I try to keep in touch and learn all they teach and hope that I can return some of it in caring and praying and letting them know I care., Sometimes it is hard as I often dont have energy to go online. But tonight I felt good to read and reply to all that I owe messages to .

I keep you in my prayers as the many others here, just always know I do care and that if I dont reply does not mean I dont care!!! Right now I am waiting for my next step or next round of injections to see what will help with this nasty stuff!

Have talked with a attorney who is checking things out for me, my main thing in this all , is i want to know what happened and why no testing was ever done! Finding this out later then sooner there was not even any blood work done just a preg.test done.Nothing moe then that before the first surgery for pf and spur and nothing more then that before the endscopic tts surgery, except also plain xray. No MRI NO EMG No CT scan Nothing , nothing and nothing even tho said was done.Now there is a bit of different things coming out.I am shattered as I put all my trust into him, please see this to all those who are about to do what I did! I am now getting stronger and I am a bit more angry and am going to be sure this Doc is never or at least I hope never hurts anyone again. Not sure what will happen as there is alot to take in to understand all this mumbo jumbo but I dont think it is official yet but I am happy finding out some of my answers about thease surgeries.I am worried tho as my pain Doc will have to send his stuff into this att. and he might not want to continue to treat me with a lawsuit going on. I hate the thought of starting over. Well just thought I would drop in and say I am alive, and still working on ME and the thoughts that I t is ok to take care of ME! So wish you all days of pain free with lots of good wheather and hehe hope the pup came to u Brian! Necee quit working so darn hard woman u need to mellow out those feet are the only pair u get remember that ! Janet it is so good to see you posting as you have such a beautiful way to write things and actually give alot to the board! I love reading it tonight! Take care all and love to you!

Necee on 9/10/02 at 18:23 (094943)

It is so good to see you posting again Tammie. I miss reading your sweet and caring messages. It's always nice to hear from longtime PF friends. I have been sending you e mails, I hope you got them.

Yes, you are so very right Tammie about me working so hard, and abusing the only feet I have! I know that I need to take it more easy, but when my feet are feeling somewhat better, I just can't stop, I figure I better get things done while I can. Making use of some painfree days will probably come back to haunt me.

Take care dear friend, and maybe you can meet me on AOL some evening, we could have a nice chat.

Happy trails to you...

Necee

BrianG on 9/10/02 at 21:12 (094963)

Hi Tammie,

My heels are still hurting bad, but I seem to feel a lttle better now that I'm not working. It should give you something to look forward to, when you reach that last day, when work is no longer possible.

Yes, I have the pup and he's running me ragged! How could I have ever forgotten about those baby teeth!!!! This little guy is a chewing machine :*) I gave him a month off, to play and continue to be a pup. He's 3 months old now, and I'm just beginning to do a little obdience work with him. I can't believe how good he is at retrieving a stick, it's natural for his breed.

I've been thinking about your doctor's alledged neglegence. Here's a suggestion. When your lawyer has all his paper work together, why not have him approach your doctor, show him the evidence, and ask if he would be willing to settle out of court? If I was you doc, I would jump at that chance!!! And it would save you a lot of aggrivation also. If not, let your lawyer do his thing, and do your best not to let it stress you out. Lawsuits happen every day, to good and bad, people. They are just a part of life, a necessary evil.

Best wishes
BrianG

Janet C on 9/11/02 at 00:34 (094979)

Dear Tammie,

It's great to hear from you; your cheerful, loving posts have been missed! And I want to thank you for all your kindness - you are so sweet!

I also want to tell you that I really do understand that the horrendous pain can make even simple tasks, like writing an email, seem utterly exhausting! It's difficult to explain, but it happens to me all the time.

I think you're a strong woman for choosing to carry on at work, despite what you're going through. And I hope that the Lord gives you the strength to continue doing what you love.

I wish you a peaceful, relaxing day tomorrow... as we all remember that awful day this time last year.

May Love and Blessings surround you ~ Janet