Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

John H I know you have an opinion...as you've tried everything! :o)

Posted by Carmen H on 9/09/02 at 09:36 (094808)

http://coral-calcium-1.com/benefits.htm

Re: John H I know you have an opinion...as you've tried everything! :o)

john h on 9/09/02 at 12:23 (094822)

Carmen: A couple of years ago I had my water tested by Consumer's Report. It tested out very well. Anyone can also ask their local city water works for the results of testing on their city tap water as most plants test it several times a day. I have never been very concerned about calcium as I have always been a good boy and enjoy my milk (1% fat) of course. My wife is big with calcium supplements as most women are concerned about osteoporosis.She has an occasion bone density test and actually showed an increase in bone density after her last test so I guess those suppliments must help. I always forget what it is but she takes something with her calcium to help the body absorb it..I did some researh on the net for her about calcium but do not remember what the concensus was or even if there was a concensus.

Re: John H I know you have an opinion...as you've tried everything! :o)

john h on 9/09/02 at 12:23 (094822)

Carmen: A couple of years ago I had my water tested by Consumer's Report. It tested out very well. Anyone can also ask their local city water works for the results of testing on their city tap water as most plants test it several times a day. I have never been very concerned about calcium as I have always been a good boy and enjoy my milk (1% fat) of course. My wife is big with calcium supplements as most women are concerned about osteoporosis.She has an occasion bone density test and actually showed an increase in bone density after her last test so I guess those suppliments must help. I always forget what it is but she takes something with her calcium to help the body absorb it..I did some researh on the net for her about calcium but do not remember what the concensus was or even if there was a concensus.