Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

who's tried PK 5? eom

Posted by Carmen H on 9/10/02 at 16:00 (094930)

Re: who's tried PK 5? eom

PatC on 9/10/02 at 17:56 (094940)

What is PK 5? I have never heard of it. Glad to see you back on the board.

Re: heard advertising on radio and on internet

Carmen H on 9/10/02 at 19:33 (094953)

Hi Pat & THANKS!!
I have been 'hearing' about it and reading a little about it...it's an ointment some people are swearing by for nerve pain, tendonitis, bursitis etc etc.....I found it at Walgreens after reading a few posts on a neuropathy board...one doctor said he had RSD and it really alleviated the pain.
I haven't tried it b/c I have had managable pain for weeks now. But who knows...

Ellen J. on 9/10/02 at 20:17 (094958)

Do you know what the ingredients are and how it works? Is it an anti-inflammatory?
I'm always curious about anything new, so if you know more, let us know. Thanks for mentioning it.
Ellen J.

Re: PS. Here's a link I found re; PK 5

Ellen J. on 9/10/02 at 20:23 (094959)

I looked around on the net and came up with this discussion on PK 5. I'll type out the link here, and hopefully I won't make any mistakes as I type it. http://www.moonlighthealth.com/discussion2.asp?T=47
Ellen

PatC on 9/11/02 at 10:04 (095008)

I might check it out. My feet are under control, but I have developed joint and tendon pains in other parts of my body, especially hands, arms,and shoulders. I still take Vioxx to keep my feet under control, but it doesn't help the rest of my body. I think I'm going to ask my primary care dr. to refer my to a Rheumatologist to be tested for fibromyalgia or myofascial pain. Some how I think all of this is related.

Carmen H on 9/11/02 at 12:09 (095018)

Yes that is one of the sites I read about it on...also there's neuropathy message board but I can't recall the site...
It's all natural I think. Here's a link to read a bit about it...obviously it hasn't gotten a great deal of advertising yet.
http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.jhtml?CATID=100071&PRODID=355605

Re: who's tried PK 5? eom

PatC on 9/10/02 at 17:56 (094940)

What is PK 5? I have never heard of it. Glad to see you back on the board.

Carmen H on 9/10/02 at 19:33 (094953)

Hi Pat & THANKS!!
I have been 'hearing' about it and reading a little about it...it's an ointment some people are swearing by for nerve pain, tendonitis, bursitis etc etc.....I found it at Walgreens after reading a few posts on a neuropathy board...one doctor said he had RSD and it really alleviated the pain.
I haven't tried it b/c I have had managable pain for weeks now. But who knows...

Ellen J. on 9/10/02 at 20:17 (094958)

Do you know what the ingredients are and how it works? Is it an anti-inflammatory?
I'm always curious about anything new, so if you know more, let us know. Thanks for mentioning it.
Ellen J.

Ellen J. on 9/10/02 at 20:23 (094959)

I looked around on the net and came up with this discussion on PK 5. I'll type out the link here, and hopefully I won't make any mistakes as I type it. http://www.moonlighthealth.com/discussion2.asp?T=47
Ellen

PatC on 9/11/02 at 10:04 (095008)

I might check it out. My feet are under control, but I have developed joint and tendon pains in other parts of my body, especially hands, arms,and shoulders. I still take Vioxx to keep my feet under control, but it doesn't help the rest of my body. I think I'm going to ask my primary care dr. to refer my to a Rheumatologist to be tested for fibromyalgia or myofascial pain. Some how I think all of this is related.

Carmen H on 9/11/02 at 12:09 (095018)

Yes that is one of the sites I read about it on...also there's neuropathy message board but I can't recall the site...
It's all natural I think. Here's a link to read a bit about it...obviously it hasn't gotten a great deal of advertising yet.
http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.jhtml?CATID=100071&PRODID=355605