Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

checking in and is good to find that friends are still giving of there hearts/Suzanne

Posted by Tammie on 9/10/02 at 17:27 (094938)

Well I was glad to see that you are still giving more then your heart to your children in school and those who are not, I really wish that I had teachers like you! I might not have hated school so much! It was rough when my mom and dad called me just plain dumb, then to make up for that it was well you have common sense at least.I had a special teacher once, I would love to read and I would spend time reading in all other classes enjoying any book I could get my hands on, she found me doing this thru many of her classes and she never put me down for this she in fact told me if I could write her a report on each that I read she would pass me in her class!

I was happy as I was not very good in her class , but she believed in reading and she told me to never ever forget to read for enjoyment as even if it was fiction of fact It was the greatest gift I could ever give myself!I might add she gave me a book it was Treasures Island .I loved it . So it delights me as all reading of the wonderful care and love you give to each of your students. A wonderful teacher yes, but more importantly you give love from your own heart, to the specials in your class. I thank you for this and for all the other teachers who give of themselves to help the children who may not get that love or interest in there little lives!!! Thanks so very much and may the little of littlest light laugh or hug provide you the heart to continue to give of yourself.May you always enjoy those laughs and hugs as YOU are the heart and soul of your classroom!Hugs to you from a long ago student that had one of the loving souls and who saw this with my love of books.You are a great Teacher among friend to all there and here

Re: Hi Tammie

Valerie S on 9/10/02 at 18:12 (094942)

It is so good to see you stopping in. You have a heart of gold and a mind to match. I miss reading your posts and hearing your caring words. You have helped so many here, and you have travelled such a long path in your struggles with PF. I am glad to see you still checking in. Take care of yourself.

Your friend, Val.

Re: It's so good to hear from you, Tammie!

Suzanne D on 9/10/02 at 20:03 (094954)

And thank you for your very kind post, Tammie. You have such caring ways and such insight; I cannot imagine anyone ever calling you 'dumb'. Please know that many, many who read and post here think so highly of you. I hope that can help erase some of the bad feelings from those days in the past.

The teacher who encouraged you in your love of reading did a very good thing, indeed. I hope to follow in her footsteps as I seek to encourage and motivate my students. Sometimes I worry, because I know the days get so hectic, and it seems we have more paperwork all the time. I don't want to push the children aside because of the many demands on my time and energy. One remark or one action can be remembered for a lifetime; I try to always keep that in mind.

How are you feeling, Tammie? I hope there is improvement. We wish you the very best always!

Suzanne :-)

Re: to Valerie...

Suzanne D on 9/10/02 at 20:04 (094955)

How is the Tupperware business, Valerie? I hope both that and your feet are doing well!

Re: P.S.

Suzanne D on 9/10/02 at 20:07 (094956)

I just now read your post below to Necee and the others. I should have read that before I asked how you were! Thanks for keeping us up on how things are going for you.

Take care, Friend!

Re: Hi Tammie

Valerie S on 9/10/02 at 18:12 (094942)

It is so good to see you stopping in. You have a heart of gold and a mind to match. I miss reading your posts and hearing your caring words. You have helped so many here, and you have travelled such a long path in your struggles with PF. I am glad to see you still checking in. Take care of yourself.

Your friend, Val.

Re: It's so good to hear from you, Tammie!

Suzanne D on 9/10/02 at 20:03 (094954)

And thank you for your very kind post, Tammie. You have such caring ways and such insight; I cannot imagine anyone ever calling you 'dumb'. Please know that many, many who read and post here think so highly of you. I hope that can help erase some of the bad feelings from those days in the past.

The teacher who encouraged you in your love of reading did a very good thing, indeed. I hope to follow in her footsteps as I seek to encourage and motivate my students. Sometimes I worry, because I know the days get so hectic, and it seems we have more paperwork all the time. I don't want to push the children aside because of the many demands on my time and energy. One remark or one action can be remembered for a lifetime; I try to always keep that in mind.

How are you feeling, Tammie? I hope there is improvement. We wish you the very best always!

Re: to Valerie...

Suzanne D on 9/10/02 at 20:04 (094955)

How is the Tupperware business, Valerie? I hope both that and your feet are doing well!

Re: P.S.

Suzanne D on 9/10/02 at 20:07 (094956)

I just now read your post below to Necee and the others. I should have read that before I asked how you were! Thanks for keeping us up on how things are going for you.

Take care, Friend!