Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Plantar Fascia release surgery

Posted by Cary S on 9/12/02 at 07:57 (095112)

Anyone out there had the PF release surgery, and found it to be a cure for your problem? Also anyone who's had the surgery, and it turned out to be a mistake? Or anything in between. Please post a response.

Re: Plantar Fascia release surgery

Carmen H on 9/12/02 at 09:46 (095126)

Try the surgery board....you may have a better chance of response there.

dave r on 9/12/02 at 12:06 (095141)

I kn0w two people that have had it done. they both regret it. One cant work at all. And one sits in a chair at his desk without ever moving.

Dr. John Cozzarelli on 9/13/02 at 11:13 (095242)

Cary:

I would advise that you investigate ESWT. I stopped doing EPF'S about one year ago. ESWT is non-invassive and success rate is very high. If you have questions visit our website and I will be happy to answer your questions.

Dr. John Cozzarelli

Carmen H on 9/12/02 at 09:46 (095126)

Try the surgery board....you may have a better chance of response there.

dave r on 9/12/02 at 12:06 (095141)

I kn0w two people that have had it done. they both regret it. One cant work at all. And one sits in a chair at his desk without ever moving.

Dr. John Cozzarelli on 9/13/02 at 11:13 (095242)

Cary:

I would advise that you investigate ESWT. I stopped doing EPF'S about one year ago. ESWT is non-invassive and success rate is very high. If you have questions visit our website and I will be happy to answer your questions.

Dr. John Cozzarelli