Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Eneslow Orthotics

Posted by Peggy on 9/12/02 at 14:51 (095152)

Hi,

Does anyone have any experience with Eneslow Orthotics? I just saw an orthopedic surgeon today and he suggested I check into them.

Peggy

Re: Eneslow Orthotics

Ed Davis, DPM on 9/12/02 at 17:57 (095189)

There is an Eneslow Foot Comfort Center in NYC which sells orthopedic shoes and, I believe, orthotics. I am not aware of a specific product with their name.
Ed

Dr. Z on 9/12/02 at 20:05 (095197)

It is a store in NYC. IT is own by a podiarist. The shoe are really good

Peggy on 9/12/02 at 21:21 (095203)

Thanks for your info. My orthopedic surgeon recommended me to go there so I know they are in the city -- as I am myself. He thought I should look into their orthotics for my metatarsalgia problem. He thinks the one's I'm wearing now --which are from the good feet store -- are a bit too rigid for my problem -- but not as rigid as the one's pods recommend. But yet my pod. said if he were to custom make one it would be the rigid one's for my problem. I guess that orthopedic surgeons and pods have different views. But I think I'll look into the Eneslow one's to satisfy my curiousity. I'm about to contact Dr. Kiper as well. I'm not sure his are for me as well but I may look into it.

If you hear of anyone who has had good luck with them, let me know.

Peggy

Ed Davis, DPM on 9/12/02 at 17:57 (095189)

There is an Eneslow Foot Comfort Center in NYC which sells orthopedic shoes and, I believe, orthotics. I am not aware of a specific product with their name.
Ed

Dr. Z on 9/12/02 at 20:05 (095197)

It is a store in NYC. IT is own by a podiarist. The shoe are really good

Peggy on 9/12/02 at 21:21 (095203)

Thanks for your info. My orthopedic surgeon recommended me to go there so I know they are in the city -- as I am myself. He thought I should look into their orthotics for my metatarsalgia problem. He thinks the one's I'm wearing now --which are from the good feet store -- are a bit too rigid for my problem -- but not as rigid as the one's pods recommend. But yet my pod. said if he were to custom make one it would be the rigid one's for my problem. I guess that orthopedic surgeons and pods have different views. But I think I'll look into the Eneslow one's to satisfy my curiousity. I'm about to contact Dr. Kiper as well. I'm not sure his are for me as well but I may look into it.

If you hear of anyone who has had good luck with them, let me know.

Peggy