Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

3 Weeks after ESWT treatment

Posted by Jean P. on 9/14/02 at 08:50 (095306)

Insurance denied coverage and so I received treatment in Toronto. I am significantly better. Before the treatments I was in constant pain with both feet. Now, I have no pain in my right foot and about a 5 in my left and when I am off my feet I am pain free. Cori from Bayshore treated me and she could not have been nicer. I would like to be pain free but I am thrilled with the results and who knows maybe I will continue to improve. It is so nice to wake up and not experience pain.

Re: 3 Weeks after ESWT treatment

BrianG on 9/14/02 at 20:57 (095346)

Hi Jean,

How long did you have PF, before you had the ESWT treatments? I'm glad your getting some positive results!

BrianG

Kathy P on 9/14/02 at 21:55 (095348)

Hi Jean, I also wentto see Cori at Bayshore and I agree she was great!! I am so glad I found her. My foot feels better finally. I suffered for months with plantar fasciitis. I tried alot of other things but the ESWT has worked for me. It was worth ever cent!!

Jean P. on 9/15/02 at 10:24 (095365)

I first got PF about 10 years ago and the pain subsided. Started up again about two and a half years ago and steadily got worse despite orthodics, shots and medication. At the end it felt like I was walking on my bones - very painful.

BrianG on 9/14/02 at 20:57 (095346)

Hi Jean,

How long did you have PF, before you had the ESWT treatments? I'm glad your getting some positive results!

BrianG

Kathy P on 9/14/02 at 21:55 (095348)

Hi Jean, I also wentto see Cori at Bayshore and I agree she was great!! I am so glad I found her. My foot feels better finally. I suffered for months with plantar fasciitis. I tried alot of other things but the ESWT has worked for me. It was worth ever cent!!

Jean P. on 9/15/02 at 10:24 (095365)

I first got PF about 10 years ago and the pain subsided. Started up again about two and a half years ago and steadily got worse despite orthodics, shots and medication. At the end it felt like I was walking on my bones - very painful.