Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

POST OSSATRON & PF RELEASE UPDATE..........

Posted by cindy e. on 9/19/02 at 20:18 (095777)

ITS NOW BEEN 4 WEEKS SINCE ENDOSCOPIC PF RELEASE. TRIED THE OSSATRON 1ST THOUGH ALONG WITH ALL THE OTHER TREATMENTS.(SHOTS,ORTHOTICS, TAPING,PHYS.THERAPY ETC...) PEOPLE SHOULD STILL TRY THE OSSATRON AFTER TRYING THE OTHER TREATMENTS BEFORE DOING SURGERY. I'M DOING WONDERFUL! NO PAIN IN THE MORNING TO SPEAK OF AND I CAN NOW WEAR MY REGULAR SHOE FOR ABOUT 1/2 THE DAY.IT STILL SWELLS SOMEWHAT AND I NEED TO PUT THE VELCRO BLUE 'SHOE ' ON WHEN IT DOES. I CAN GO FOR A WALK AROUND THE BLOCK FOR ABOUT 20 MINUTES A DAY WITH NOT TOO MUCH DISCOMFORT. I CAN GET ABOUT 1/2 HOUR OF BEING UP AND AROUND OUT OF EVERY HOUR BEFORE IT SWELLS SOME AND GETS SORE. I'M PLEASED SO FAR!!!! CAN'T WAIT TO BE BACK TO NORMAL!!!!!!!1 MRS. E

Re: POST OSSATRON & PF RELEASE UPDATE..........

Pauline on 9/20/02 at 08:53 (095822)

Cindy,
It's wonderful to hear a positive side to P.F. surgery even if its still a little cautious. Hopefully you will achieve what we all think is 'Back to Normal' but I honestly wonder if we don't all eventually accept something a little less.

Wishing you a speedy recovery and as close to 'Normal' as you can possibly get. God willing you'll get there.

georgette on 10/06/02 at 08:02 (096970)

did i understand you had the ossatron 4 wks ago and not in pain?
i had ossatron 4 wks ago and in pain what are you doing that i am not?

Pauline on 9/20/02 at 08:53 (095822)

Cindy,
It's wonderful to hear a positive side to P.F. surgery even if its still a little cautious. Hopefully you will achieve what we all think is 'Back to Normal' but I honestly wonder if we don't all eventually accept something a little less.

Wishing you a speedy recovery and as close to 'Normal' as you can possibly get. God willing you'll get there.

georgette on 10/06/02 at 08:02 (096970)

did i understand you had the ossatron 4 wks ago and not in pain?
i had ossatron 4 wks ago and in pain what are you doing that i am not?