Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Info on Ossatron procedure?

Posted by Anita on 9/24/02 at 00:28 (096073)

Just had my first injection for PF, after battling it for over a yearin both feet, and 3 Dr's later. Tried ice, different shoes, tape, night splints, cold water soaks, MSM, etc. A rough injection, but relief later in the day, and YES I walked out of the office, and have been on my feet. Told I will feel the result better in the next several days.

My PD is heading for a conference to learn more about this Ossatron procedure, and if worthwhile, we hope to bring it to our huge military hospital facility here on the west coast.

Does anyone have a site or medical report reference that I can read more about this? I understand it is relatively new, but less invasive than surgery which I don't even want as an option. My next step if injections do not work will most likely be to try accupunture!

This site has been great support and very informative!

Re: Info on Ossatron procedure?

Nancy N on 9/24/02 at 04:12 (096078)

Anita--

You can find a wealth of information on the Ossatron and other similar machines on the ESWT page. The ESWT message board is pretty active, too, and is the best place to post your messages and get feedback.

john h on 9/24/02 at 09:16 (096087)

Anita: You mention bringing the Ossatron to a hughe military hospital. What info do you base this on?

Colonel John H

Nancy N on 9/24/02 at 04:12 (096078)

Anita--

You can find a wealth of information on the Ossatron and other similar machines on the ESWT page. The ESWT message board is pretty active, too, and is the best place to post your messages and get feedback.

john h on 9/24/02 at 09:16 (096087)

Anita: You mention bringing the Ossatron to a hughe military hospital. What info do you base this on?

Colonel John H