Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Suzanne/Necee

Posted by Carmen H on 9/25/02 at 07:40 (096172)

Thank you for your post below on the puppies. I am so glad they landed in YOUR families hands.
Necee's would have been great too!!!;o)
I went to the HS last night to meet the women interested in joining my group and to pick up an investigator book. I am going to start investigating cruelty and neglect on my free time to help the HS out until they get more manpower. anyway when I got there I saw a momma dog knocking at deaths door she was so thin. She and the other two puppies will be fine but one was not. They had just returned a few minutes ago from picking her and her three puppies up from a BAD situation. They were starving and kept in a crate outside this monsters house.
One of the puppy's was dying.....it wasn't whimpering or crying...just barely moving & slowly dying. they have no license for Euthanasia yet (6 more weeks!!!) so since the puppy was not well developed it wasn't feeling any pain..it's nerve endings weren't perceving pain.
I bawled. I know I am going to have to toughen up...but that little guy was so sad you guys.
anyway....please say a little prayer for all the unwanted animals.

Necee I will write you back via email when I return from red Cross...
when will I get actual work done???

Re: Suzanne/Necee

Necee on 9/25/02 at 10:58 (096188)

Your enthusiasm and pure devotion to helping abused animals is an inspiration to me Carmen. There should be more caring people like you in this mean and 'self serving' world. I wish you all the best, it's going to be tough, but with your strength and determination I know that you can handle it, especially when you remember that those helpless animals need you.
Take care dear friend, and let me know if I can help in any way.

Happy trails.....

Necee

Suzanne D on 9/25/02 at 11:36 (096197)

I certainly admire your strength and unselfishness, Carmen! You will make many good things happen for those who cannot help themselves.

My thoughts and prayers go with you.

Suzanne :-)

Carmen H on 9/25/02 at 14:20 (096207)

Thanks you guys...that means alot to me. I feel so strongly for them...and the need to speak for them you can't imagine.
There were THREE full breed dogs there last night too:
Dalmatian, Rottweiller and German Shephard. FULL breed surrenders....and people are actually still going to pet stores and paying hundereds of $$ when they could rescue these poor fellas!
We got our meeting with the animal control officer next Tuesday and have a cople of state reps going as well....
:o)
Things are moving along.
Thanks for your support ladies...it means the world.

Necee on 9/25/02 at 10:58 (096188)

Your enthusiasm and pure devotion to helping abused animals is an inspiration to me Carmen. There should be more caring people like you in this mean and 'self serving' world. I wish you all the best, it's going to be tough, but with your strength and determination I know that you can handle it, especially when you remember that those helpless animals need you.
Take care dear friend, and let me know if I can help in any way.

Happy trails.....

Necee

Suzanne D on 9/25/02 at 11:36 (096197)

I certainly admire your strength and unselfishness, Carmen! You will make many good things happen for those who cannot help themselves.

My thoughts and prayers go with you.

Suzanne :-)

Carmen H on 9/25/02 at 14:20 (096207)

Thanks you guys...that means alot to me. I feel so strongly for them...and the need to speak for them you can't imagine.
There were THREE full breed dogs there last night too:
Dalmatian, Rottweiller and German Shephard. FULL breed surrenders....and people are actually still going to pet stores and paying hundereds of $$ when they could rescue these poor fellas!
We got our meeting with the animal control officer next Tuesday and have a cople of state reps going as well....
:o)
Things are moving along.
Thanks for your support ladies...it means the world.