Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

TO Matts

Posted by Laurie R on 9/25/02 at 10:35 (096186)

HI Matts , how are you doing ?? Please post and let us know .... Laurie R

Re: TO Matts

matts on 9/25/02 at 18:16 (096221)

I just now responded to original note, thanks. I have been visiting this board for a couple of years, unfortuneatly, if I am correct so have you. Did you have surgery and how is it going now.

Re: TO Matt

Laurie R on 9/25/02 at 20:08 (096229)

Hi Matt , Yes I did have my surgery on May 7th , I could not be happier with the outcome of my surgery . I wrote a long update on the social board , you can go take a look and read it if you like . I am going to check your other post now .... I was just thinking about how you were doing .... Yes I have been coming here for over three years now .....My very best to you always , Laurie R

Re: TO Matts

matts on 9/25/02 at 18:16 (096221)

I just now responded to original note, thanks. I have been visiting this board for a couple of years, unfortuneatly, if I am correct so have you. Did you have surgery and how is it going now.

Re: TO Matt

Laurie R on 9/25/02 at 20:08 (096229)

Hi Matt , Yes I did have my surgery on May 7th , I could not be happier with the outcome of my surgery . I wrote a long update on the social board , you can go take a look and read it if you like . I am going to check your other post now .... I was just thinking about how you were doing .... Yes I have been coming here for over three years now .....My very best to you always , Laurie R