Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Just dropping in to say Hello!

Posted by Richelle on 9/26/02 at 23:07 (096293)

Hey everybody! Just dropped in to say hello to all my friends out there. I sincerely hope everyone is having a great day. I am west of Carole and we hardly got any rain from Isidore, just gusty winds. Carole...how have you fared with the flooding? Did you opt to evacuate? And for all of you getting the rain, I pray no flooding or worse.

Feet are doing pretty good here lately...been super busy with my kids and school and work. I've also added a teenager to my household since the end of the summer. Boy, was I living a sheltered life!! LOL They can be so expensive, not to mention moody! LOL

Say hi if you get a chance...I'll try to make time to get back on the board...I miss you guys so much!!!! ((HUGS))

Richelle, a.k.a. Rich

Re: Just dropping in to say Hello!

Necee on 9/26/02 at 23:38 (096296)

Great to hear from you Rich! I was thinking about you and Carole when I heard Isidore was headed your way!

Sounds like life is busy around your house, take care friend and come back to visit us here real soon.

Happy trails..........
Necee

Carole C in NOLA on 9/27/02 at 08:51 (096321)

Hi, Richelle. No, I decided to stay here. I didn't have any damage at all, except for one banana tree that got knocked down. I haven't been out of the house yet, but I understand most of the metro area was flooded pretty badly.

I'm glad to hear that your feet are doing so well! Good luck with the teenager.

Carole C

Suzanne D on 9/27/02 at 14:39 (096350)

So good to see you back, Richelle! I'm also glad to read that your feet are better. That's good news.

Yes, teenagers can keep you busy! I have a 16 year old, so I know. My 21 year old keeps me busy in other ways (wedding planning, etc.) as well!:-)

Take care, and let us hear from you often!

Suzanne :-)

Necee on 9/26/02 at 23:38 (096296)

Great to hear from you Rich! I was thinking about you and Carole when I heard Isidore was headed your way!

Sounds like life is busy around your house, take care friend and come back to visit us here real soon.

Happy trails..........
Necee

Carole C in NOLA on 9/27/02 at 08:51 (096321)

Hi, Richelle. No, I decided to stay here. I didn't have any damage at all, except for one banana tree that got knocked down. I haven't been out of the house yet, but I understand most of the metro area was flooded pretty badly.

I'm glad to hear that your feet are doing so well! Good luck with the teenager.

Carole C

Suzanne D on 9/27/02 at 14:39 (096350)

So good to see you back, Richelle! I'm also glad to read that your feet are better. That's good news.

Yes, teenagers can keep you busy! I have a 16 year old, so I know. My 21 year old keeps me busy in other ways (wedding planning, etc.) as well!:-)

Take care, and let us hear from you often!

Suzanne :-)