Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Maybe we need a telethon

Posted by Leon S. on 9/28/02 at 20:17 (096406)

With all the debilitating diseases that get national attention, maybe PF sufferers deserve our own telethon for some research.

Re: Maybe we need a telethon

BrianG on 9/29/02 at 20:16 (096481)

OK Leon,

Good idea, call Jerry Lewis and see if he's available. That guy can really pull in the money. Any tennis people out there? Whats the deal with Martina Hingas? I read were she was sueing her sponsor, a shoe company named Tacchini. Supposedly she injured one of her feet at the US Open in Sept. I'm wondering if she got PF? The article didn't say what the injury was.

Regards
BrianG

Ed Davis, DPM on 10/01/02 at 21:54 (096660)

Leon:

There have been enough professional athletes sidelined by PF. I would start by recruiting them.
Ed

BrianG on 9/29/02 at 20:16 (096481)

OK Leon,

Good idea, call Jerry Lewis and see if he's available. That guy can really pull in the money. Any tennis people out there? Whats the deal with Martina Hingas? I read were she was sueing her sponsor, a shoe company named Tacchini. Supposedly she injured one of her feet at the US Open in Sept. I'm wondering if she got PF? The article didn't say what the injury was.

Regards
BrianG

Ed Davis, DPM on 10/01/02 at 21:54 (096660)

Leon:

There have been enough professional athletes sidelined by PF. I would start by recruiting them.
Ed