Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Some more info

Posted by Carrie on 9/29/02 at 15:33 (096451)

Some testimonies on earth shoes, none of these people have PF but there is some interesting thoughts on low back pain .

http://www.earthfootwear.com/faq.asp

Re: Economic security for the next generation of podiatrists and chiropractors

Ed Davis, DPM on 10/01/02 at 21:58 (096661)

Carrie:
See my post on the shoe/orthotic message board on how negative heels can affect the back.
Ed

Carrie on 10/02/02 at 08:21 (096689)

Thanks Ed. I have enough back troubles too so I def don't want that! I am sure that much of my other pain is related to my feet, though I was told I may have a connective tissue disorder years ago, they never did figure out what it is. I no longer have any lab work that suggests I have lupus or other disease, so it is all still a big mystery. Do you know of any connection to autoimmune disease and PF?

Thanks a million for you feedback, didn't mean to be bitchy if I came off that way.

take care
Carrie

Ed Davis. DPM on 10/02/02 at 13:11 (096728)

A lot of patients with autoimmune disease have PF which needs to be addressed separately from the generalized condition.
Ed

Ed Davis, DPM on 10/01/02 at 21:58 (096661)

Carrie:
See my post on the shoe/orthotic message board on how negative heels can affect the back.
Ed

Carrie on 10/02/02 at 08:21 (096689)

Thanks Ed. I have enough back troubles too so I def don't want that! I am sure that much of my other pain is related to my feet, though I was told I may have a connective tissue disorder years ago, they never did figure out what it is. I no longer have any lab work that suggests I have lupus or other disease, so it is all still a big mystery. Do you know of any connection to autoimmune disease and PF?

Thanks a million for you feedback, didn't mean to be bitchy if I came off that way.

take care
Carrie

Ed Davis. DPM on 10/02/02 at 13:11 (096728)

A lot of patients with autoimmune disease have PF which needs to be addressed separately from the generalized condition.
Ed