Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

numbness and tingling in both feet.

Posted by George T. on 10/02/02 at 10:22 (096711)

This problem started about 1 year ago,it started in my toes,now it's to the ball's of both feet. my feet just ache at the end of the day,i can't wait to take my shoes off. i went to see a foot Dr.he said ti might be a nerve,he prescribed some pills for nerve, but their were to maney side affects, so i did't take them.

Re: numbness and tingling in both feet.

Ed Davis, DPM on 10/04/02 at 14:30 (096888)

George:
You may need to be seen by a neurologist or have a nerve conduction velocity test.
Ed

Gabriela Yariv on 10/06/02 at 21:31 (096989)

This happens to me sometimes when I run for a long time or do exercise machines like the elliptical trainer. At one point in time it got so bad I couldn't run anymore. Now, the bottom of my arch is in such pain, that I can't run either.

I am going to my podiatrist, so I will see what he says

Ed Davis, DPM on 10/04/02 at 14:30 (096888)

George:
You may need to be seen by a neurologist or have a nerve conduction velocity test.
Ed

Gabriela Yariv on 10/06/02 at 21:31 (096989)

This happens to me sometimes when I run for a long time or do exercise machines like the elliptical trainer. At one point in time it got so bad I couldn't run anymore. Now, the bottom of my arch is in such pain, that I can't run either.

I am going to my podiatrist, so I will see what he says