Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Trish S

Posted by elliott on 10/03/02 at 09:28 (096795)

Can you give us an update on your condition and how the orthotics are working out?

Re: Trish S

Trish S on 10/04/02 at 22:17 (096906)

I am able now to wear them all day and they help a lot. I walk with a spring in my step for the first time for at least a year. I am doing a new job that requires being on my feet all day. I was really worried taking that job because of my feet but it's ok. They hurt at the end of a long day but I'm feeling nothing like the pain I used to have. I'm very pleased with them and am very happy that I bought them before I got into this message board or I may not have tried them.

pala on 10/05/02 at 04:23 (096909)

swhat type of orthotics?

Trish S on 10/04/02 at 22:17 (096906)

I am able now to wear them all day and they help a lot. I walk with a spring in my step for the first time for at least a year. I am doing a new job that requires being on my feet all day. I was really worried taking that job because of my feet but it's ok. They hurt at the end of a long day but I'm feeling nothing like the pain I used to have. I'm very pleased with them and am very happy that I bought them before I got into this message board or I may not have tried them.

pala on 10/05/02 at 04:23 (096909)

swhat type of orthotics?