Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Laurie, and all of my friends,

Posted by Tammie on 10/05/02 at 10:36 (096919)

Hi Laurie, and my friends just needed to tell you all , that I have sent you mail but no response! If you did not want to respond it is ok my daughter said your mail is different? Maybe I missed that as I am not on computor much any more! I have been dilegently working on Julies wisdom! When days are tough or nights , I found myself slipping to old days , Now I am desperatly trying to keep what I found thru my friends help!

I have not given up on any of my friends or Have I ignored any on purpose!! I have been trying to stay away for some time to work on me! I have alot to work with, You all have given me so much support and help I didnt want to hurt any of you , by not replying to email. My hubby seemed to think I was more upset when I get on computor , so I gave things a try. I am not upset with my FRIENDS, it is the fear of all of thease things happening with our feet, which in turn relates to our lives.

I want to tell you, I have been taking a sorta haitits from here, I began telling my daughter, who in turn has been feeling hurt by all of this . I have been spending a bit more time with her and telling her I LOVE her. She makes a joke with her friends now but I see the shine coming back in her and her talking to me a bit more. I am learning that maybe thru all of this turmoil with my life and this pain that eats me away has also effected my daughter in a deep way! Thank fully that my friends have shown me enough love and care and support I have been able to finally see that my daughter and my family love me and I have to let my family LOVE me! So this is what I am working on . I am finally trying not to be a super mom,wife and work! I have alot to thank all of you for! Laurie is the kinda mom I would like to be , my daughter raves at how she is even with the medications she is on. I am trying really hard in that area but I can not do anything about side effects tho I try desperatly! It is hard to not show the effects of them lol. But thanks to all! Just a update to why I may not be answering mail, or on board yet. (HUGS) to all.

Re: Laurie, and all of my friends,

Suzanne D on 10/05/02 at 16:02 (096940)

Tammie, I cannot imagine anyone thinking you do not care for them. We miss you when you don't post, but we understand.

Teenage daughters sometimes misunderstand us even when we are trying our best. (Remember, I have a 16 year old and one who is 21.) Hang in there! She knows you love her. I think it is great that you are making special times with her; they thrive on those occasions. My 16 year old and I went to a bracelet-making class this past week as we are on a break from school. That was fun! We learned to make pretty bracelets for a fraction of what they would cost to buy and are planning Christmas gifts.

Take care, Tammie! Please know we still think of you.
Suzanne :-)

Re: All of my friends,

Tammie on 10/06/02 at 17:24 (096980)

Thanks I do appreciate the support! I know teenagers can be difficult at times I had two boys before her but they were so very different then my daughter lol. I did not know just how different being a mom of a daughter could be! She is a wonderful daughter somewhere underneeth all of her anger! I am slowly getting into this. But we ARE enjoying some special time and she might be learning a different line then mommmmm be quiet lol Instead I tell her I love her and she says in her anger I love you to. So it happens to work out for us both! So I shall just thank you again and hope to soon come back and help with my heart into it! How all are doing great and that life is showing the sunny side and not that dreary dark side!

Re: Hi Tammie, Laurie & other good friends.........

Steve P on 10/06/02 at 18:41 (096983)

Hi Tammie, Laurie & all -- I just 'returned' to this website after being away several months.

Great to see so many familiar names, & to esp. to read so many stories about progress! Laurie, I just read your 9/23 post & am SO GLAD you're doing much better. Bless your heart & keep up the good work!

I'm still making slow but steady progress.

I do think of you all often & wish everyone the best. I'll be checking in again from time to time.

Best........Steve

JudyS on 10/06/02 at 19:39 (096984)

Good to see you Uncle Steve :)

Re: to Steve...

Suzanne D on 10/06/02 at 20:08 (096985)

It was good to see your post! I am glad you are still improving.

I haven't forgotten your encouraging e-mail just when I needed it most several months ago.

Take care,

Steve P on 10/07/02 at 12:41 (097019)

Hi Judy -- I read your post below & am so pleased at your progress. You continue to provide me encouragement. If it took you 4 1/2 years & you're finally 'there' I'm still hoping I can do it too.

2 1/2 years & counting.......& still improving.

What can I say? You & John H are my role models.

;-)

cheers.........Steve

Re: Hi Uncle Steve!! Good to hear from you, please keep in touch! (NM)

Necee on 10/07/02 at 22:02 (097051)

Happy trails..

Necee

john h on 10/08/02 at 10:52 (097074)

Steve buddy: Judy and i role models? I will walk a little taller today.How are you doing. Did you ever get a treatment with the EPOS?

Steve P on 10/08/02 at 16:51 (097098)

Hi John --

I've been in touch w/Dr. Z. For now, I'm continuing with my self-treatment program under his direction. I may be going back to see him some time this winter.

BTW, I tried to send you 2 e-mails recently but both came back undeliverable. ???

Who knows what goes on in cyber space?

take care........Steve

Re: Laurie, and all of my friends,

Suzanne D on 10/05/02 at 16:02 (096940)

Tammie, I cannot imagine anyone thinking you do not care for them. We miss you when you don't post, but we understand.

Teenage daughters sometimes misunderstand us even when we are trying our best. (Remember, I have a 16 year old and one who is 21.) Hang in there! She knows you love her. I think it is great that you are making special times with her; they thrive on those occasions. My 16 year old and I went to a bracelet-making class this past week as we are on a break from school. That was fun! We learned to make pretty bracelets for a fraction of what they would cost to buy and are planning Christmas gifts.

Take care, Tammie! Please know we still think of you.

Re: All of my friends,

Tammie on 10/06/02 at 17:24 (096980)

Thanks I do appreciate the support! I know teenagers can be difficult at times I had two boys before her but they were so very different then my daughter lol. I did not know just how different being a mom of a daughter could be! She is a wonderful daughter somewhere underneeth all of her anger! I am slowly getting into this. But we ARE enjoying some special time and she might be learning a different line then mommmmm be quiet lol Instead I tell her I love her and she says in her anger I love you to. So it happens to work out for us both! So I shall just thank you again and hope to soon come back and help with my heart into it! How all are doing great and that life is showing the sunny side and not that dreary dark side!

Steve P on 10/06/02 at 18:41 (096983)

Hi Tammie, Laurie & all -- I just 'returned' to this website after being away several months.

Great to see so many familiar names, & to esp. to read so many stories about progress! Laurie, I just read your 9/23 post & am SO GLAD you're doing much better. Bless your heart & keep up the good work!

I'm still making slow but steady progress.

I do think of you all often & wish everyone the best. I'll be checking in again from time to time.

Best........Steve

JudyS on 10/06/02 at 19:39 (096984)

Good to see you Uncle Steve :)

Re: to Steve...

Suzanne D on 10/06/02 at 20:08 (096985)

It was good to see your post! I am glad you are still improving.

I haven't forgotten your encouraging e-mail just when I needed it most several months ago.

Take care,

Steve P on 10/07/02 at 12:41 (097019)

Hi Judy -- I read your post below & am so pleased at your progress. You continue to provide me encouragement. If it took you 4 1/2 years & you're finally 'there' I'm still hoping I can do it too.

2 1/2 years & counting.......& still improving.

What can I say? You & John H are my role models.

;-)

cheers.........Steve

Re: Hi Uncle Steve!! Good to hear from you, please keep in touch! (NM)

Necee on 10/07/02 at 22:02 (097051)

Happy trails..

Necee

john h on 10/08/02 at 10:52 (097074)

Steve buddy: Judy and i role models? I will walk a little taller today.How are you doing. Did you ever get a treatment with the EPOS?

Steve P on 10/08/02 at 16:51 (097098)

Hi John --

I've been in touch w/Dr. Z. For now, I'm continuing with my self-treatment program under his direction. I may be going back to see him some time this winter.

BTW, I tried to send you 2 e-mails recently but both came back undeliverable. ???

Who knows what goes on in cyber space?

take care........Steve