Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Painful heel

Posted by Debbie E on 10/11/02 at 11:21 (097318)

I am in a cast due to heel spurs in my left foot. This is the 2nd cast. My doctor says I am to keep it on for 3 weeks. (the last one was on for 4 weeks.) After the 3 wks they x ray and put another cast on!! Does this seem right!! The first cast came off and the pain came back the next day. Should I get another doctor? The pain is unbearable... or would ESWT be the next step for me. HELP!!!

Re: Painful heel

dave r on 10/11/02 at 11:32 (097320)

Debbie, sorry you are having so much trouble. Can you tell us how this all started and how long you have had trouble with your foot. Give us a list of your symptoms. Also read the healpain book listed on this site. Its very helpful

Dr. Zuckerman on 10/11/02 at 13:34 (097328)

Hello,

ESWT is an excellent choice for chronic insertional plantar fasciitis with or without heel spur. So if you would like additional information about our ESWT please contact our group at (email removed). We will be happy to send you our informational packet.

dave r on 10/11/02 at 11:32 (097320)

Debbie, sorry you are having so much trouble. Can you tell us how this all started and how long you have had trouble with your foot. Give us a list of your symptoms. Also read the healpain book listed on this site. Its very helpful

Dr. Zuckerman on 10/11/02 at 13:34 (097328)

Hello,

ESWT is an excellent choice for chronic insertional plantar fasciitis with or without heel spur. So if you would like additional information about our ESWT please contact our group at (email removed). We will be happy to send you our informational packet.