Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Carmen

Posted by Pete on 10/12/02 at 07:59 (097374)

How's your Tp treatment going, still improving ?

I've just received the Clair Davis self help book you recommended.

Are you solely treating yourself or getting some practitioner help ? Like you I'm using it to treat my foot and back problems

Re: Carmen

carmen h on 10/12/02 at 08:53 (097378)

I am not getting treated by a pract. anymore...My insurance changed and luckily the TP's in my calves and hams and glutes were takjen care of in about 2-3 sessions total.
I do a lot of stretching on my own..and the main thing that helps me have a good day with very minimal flare ups are he SDO's.

That book is great.
My mom used to have severe pain in her thumbs and her arms used to fall asleep until she was treated for TP's...

Re: Carmen

carmen h on 10/12/02 at 08:53 (097378)

I am not getting treated by a pract. anymore...My insurance changed and luckily the TP's in my calves and hams and glutes were takjen care of in about 2-3 sessions total.
I do a lot of stretching on my own..and the main thing that helps me have a good day with very minimal flare ups are he SDO's.

That book is great.
My mom used to have severe pain in her thumbs and her arms used to fall asleep until she was treated for TP's...