Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

another question

Posted by kay on 10/18/02 at 19:21 (097838)

i have known that i had p.f. for years. but this year my doc said i also had t.t., he could tell by from my complaints of burning arch pain.
so when he did the p.f. surgery he also did the t.t. surgery.
he never did any test to check for t.t.
if i ask this before please forgive me. i am on neurontin. lol
so my question is.........can he tell without the test?

kay

Re: another question

BrianG on 10/20/02 at 22:43 (097998)

Hi Kay,

It sounds like you had the same doctor as Tammie, maybe you could both use the same lawyer! You might want to go back and read some of her posts from last year.

Good luck
BrianG

Pauline on 10/23/02 at 10:18 (098138)

Kay, definately a question that should have been asked prior to your surgery. I certainly feel badly about your out come. The positive side of your post is that others will gain insight from your experience. Readers need to hear the good the bad and the ulgy sides of all surgical experiences.

Thanks for your honesty.

kay on 10/23/02 at 22:56 (098195)

its too bad people find this board after they have all the problems. maybe future problems could be prevented.
kay

BrianG on 10/20/02 at 22:43 (097998)

Hi Kay,

It sounds like you had the same doctor as Tammie, maybe you could both use the same lawyer! You might want to go back and read some of her posts from last year.

Good luck
BrianG

Pauline on 10/23/02 at 10:18 (098138)

Kay, definately a question that should have been asked prior to your surgery. I certainly feel badly about your out come. The positive side of your post is that others will gain insight from your experience. Readers need to hear the good the bad and the ulgy sides of all surgical experiences.

Thanks for your honesty.

kay on 10/23/02 at 22:56 (098195)

its too bad people find this board after they have all the problems. maybe future problems could be prevented.
kay