Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Strange question

Posted by carmen h on 10/25/02 at 09:36 (098325)

Does anyone have weird sensations in their feet after taking a warm shower? I don't have any 'pain' so to speak...but I get out of the shower and my feet feel all weird....prickly. Take about an hour and it goes away. This could be from the heat increasing the inflammation I suppose. I do very well at all otehr times with no problems...low pain threshold 90% of the time...but this feeling is driving me nuts.
No positive nerve tests btw.

Re: Strange question

Carole C in NOLA on 10/25/02 at 09:54 (098330)

What do you wear on your feet in the shower?

If you are showering barefoot with PF, it might be best to wear shower shoes for a while to make sure the weird prickly feelings don't become pain later on.

Carole C

Re: OH!

Carole C in NOLA on 10/25/02 at 09:56 (098331)

Oh! You are CARMEN, our regular Carmen who has been on these message boards since before me, that is. I thought you were another Carmen. I'm sure you know all about not showering barefoot. SORRY!!!!!! (blush)

Carole C

Re: Strange question

Carole C in NOLA on 10/25/02 at 09:54 (098330)

What do you wear on your feet in the shower?

If you are showering barefoot with PF, it might be best to wear shower shoes for a while to make sure the weird prickly feelings don't become pain later on.

Carole C

Re: OH!

Carole C in NOLA on 10/25/02 at 09:56 (098331)

Oh! You are CARMEN, our regular Carmen who has been on these message boards since before me, that is. I thought you were another Carmen. I'm sure you know all about not showering barefoot. SORRY!!!!!! (blush)

Carole C