Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Free? 0rbasone FDA trial in NY

Posted by scott r on 10/25/02 at 21:57 (098354)

We are conducting an FDA clinical trial on the 0rbasone Pain Relief System
(ESWT). This is an office based unit being studied for the treatment of
proximal plantar fasciitis. STudy design is Double-blinded placebo format
with an end point at 12 weeks. We are utilizing 2000 pulses at 21kv to the target area. There are certain FDA authorized inclusion and exclusion
criteria that must be met for participation into this study. We are actively seeking patients for this study. We are located in midtown Manhattan at: 133 East 54 Street, NY,NY 10022. Tel. # (212) 759-9090. It would be most helpful if you could post this info on your website.

Thank you,

John E. Mancuso, DPM

Re: Free? 0rbasone FDA trial in NY

Mandie on 12/06/02 at 08:02 (101945)

From What I read I might be a good canidate. I have been treated for PF for 18 months unsuccesfully. I have been told I am on the top of the list for ESWT when it comes to Minneapolis. What is the criteria and what would my expenses be?

Re: Free? 0rbasone FDA trial in NY

Mandie on 12/06/02 at 08:02 (101945)

From What I read I might be a good canidate. I have been treated for PF for 18 months unsuccesfully. I have been told I am on the top of the list for ESWT when it comes to Minneapolis. What is the criteria and what would my expenses be?