Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

ya'll are letting us down....

Posted by scott r on 10/25/02 at 22:01 (098356)

Hey, how come no one emailed me to let me know the board was messed up all day today. It looked fine on the surface, but everytime someone posted today, they wrote over the last person's post. It's fixed now. I hope there weren't any important messages overwritten.

Re: ya'll are letting us down....

nancy s. on 10/26/02 at 07:56 (098381)

hmm ... my 'view all' went down right after i'd used it successfully in the afternoon, and i made a post to you about it right here, scott -- thinking that that would send you an automatic email. does that not happen anymore?

of course, now i see that my post is gone, and it would've been safer to just email you the regular way. sorry about that.

nancy

scott r on 10/26/02 at 08:26 (098385)

You're right Nancy. If i had continued to be doing what ya'll thought i was doing then i wold've been notified. I was getting too many messages so I took off my notifications. The error was not stopping the notifications. The problem was hard to detect (eventhough it was very bad) because every time you posted, you could see your message right where you wanted it. What was hard to see was that it was overwriting the previous message that anyone had posted in any of the other boards.

nancy s. on 10/26/02 at 07:56 (098381)

hmm ... my 'view all' went down right after i'd used it successfully in the afternoon, and i made a post to you about it right here, scott -- thinking that that would send you an automatic email. does that not happen anymore?

of course, now i see that my post is gone, and it would've been safer to just email you the regular way. sorry about that.

nancy

scott r on 10/26/02 at 08:26 (098385)

You're right Nancy. If i had continued to be doing what ya'll thought i was doing then i wold've been notified. I was getting too many messages so I took off my notifications. The error was not stopping the notifications. The problem was hard to detect (eventhough it was very bad) because every time you posted, you could see your message right where you wanted it. What was hard to see was that it was overwriting the previous message that anyone had posted in any of the other boards.