Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Can anyone use a FREE Personal Foot Trainer??

Posted by Lisa C on 10/27/02 at 14:44 (098437)

I received this Personal Foot Trainer free from John on this board quite some time ago. It is in excellent condition and I would like to pass it on to someone who would like to try it and may be helped by it. It comes with instructions and shipping is on me. Please let me know if anyone is interested. This is the item that looks somewhat like a golf club handle with a stirrup on the end. Also a belated many many thanks for all the wonderful support got here! I think that I live at 95% cured. I still never go barefoot, not even to shower. I only wear Birks, Dansko or Brooks. I ice my feet after a long walking day. I stretch my feet (as per Julies instructions) every morning. My feet do feel stiff and sore after sitting a length of time. Definetly no big deal after 'where' I came from. I know most people want to know exactly what 'cured' a person when their feet get better. I think I did all except the taping. I often wonder if it was the cortizone that I finally gave in to. It was probably everything. My sister in law was complaining about severe foot pain in one foot. I diagnosed her with PF and she now wears birks at home instead of her usual bare feet and she is sooo much better. Hopefully we can all help others from letting their problem and pain get as far as ours did! Let me know if you would like the Personal Foot Trainer, it is a wonderful aid for stretching, especially the calf muscles. Many many thanks again to all!!

Re: Why not??

carmen h on 10/28/02 at 19:46 (098517)

Heck I'll try it! It's the ONE thing I haven't done!
Thanks for the offer.
Where can I send you my address??

Re: Why not?? *Attn. Carmen H*

Lisa C on 10/29/02 at 01:02 (098523)

Hi Carmen H,
You can send your shipping address to the same email address that you sent your message to. It is actually my old email address but I am still checking it. Thanks for your response & I will send healing thoughts and good wishes with it!
Lisa

carmen h on 10/29/02 at 09:27 (098547)

I don't have your email......it came from the web site...?

Lisa C on 10/31/02 at 00:17 (098763)

Hi Carmen H,
You can send it to :
(email removed)
Its my old email addy but I will check it. Hope you enjoy your Halloween, I know I will, I think of it as National Chocolate Day!
Lisa

Lisa C on 11/07/02 at 01:34 (099549)

Carmen, If you sent your mailing addy I didn't get it. I've been checking & going thru my junk mail carefully too. Please send your shipping addy to:
(email removed) & I'll get the foot trainer off to you right away.
Lisa

Re: Why not??

carmen h on 10/28/02 at 19:46 (098517)

Heck I'll try it! It's the ONE thing I haven't done!
Thanks for the offer.
Where can I send you my address??

Lisa C on 10/29/02 at 01:02 (098523)

Hi Carmen H,
You can send your shipping address to the same email address that you sent your message to. It is actually my old email address but I am still checking it. Thanks for your response & I will send healing thoughts and good wishes with it!
Lisa

carmen h on 10/29/02 at 09:27 (098547)

I don't have your email......it came from the web site...?

Lisa C on 10/31/02 at 00:17 (098763)

Hi Carmen H,
You can send it to :
(email removed)
Its my old email addy but I will check it. Hope you enjoy your Halloween, I know I will, I think of it as National Chocolate Day!
Lisa

Lisa C on 11/07/02 at 01:34 (099549)

Carmen, If you sent your mailing addy I didn't get it. I've been checking & going thru my junk mail carefully too. Please send your shipping addy to:
(email removed) & I'll get the foot trainer off to you right away.
Lisa