Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Well, some good news...

Posted by angielyn on 11/05/02 at 19:16 (099465)

I guess... I went in for my appt. today to talk surgery. But, after we talked and she checked my feet again she said nope, no surgery... I have been going to PT for the past month 3x's a week and she believes (I guess) that the post-tib tendonitis is what was causing everything to be so bad. With the staying off my feet and PT she could actually tap the inside of my foot/ankle, where she couldn't do that before. Which is all good and fine. I go back to PT for another 3 weeks, then back to her on Dec. 4th and we'll see how it's going.

I honestly don't feel that the PT is helping. There are times when I can tap the inside of my ankle/foot and other times NO WAY in heck can you tap that area. I end up being in more pain after the PT then before I go. But, I'll keep going if she honestly feels it's working...

I guess I'm just glad she's not wanting to jump into the surgery too soon. Which to me is a good sign.