Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Dornier Epos Ultra info not on FDA website

Posted by Steve on 11/09/02 at 00:11 (099655)

Does anyone know why this is what you get when you go to the FDA website for info on the dornier approval?

New Device Approval
... Dornier Epos™ Ultra - P000048. This document has been temporarily
removed and should be available in the near future. ...
http://www.fda.gov/cdrh/mda/docs/p000048.html - Cached - 7k

Re: Dornier Epos Ultra info not on FDA website

Bill on 11/09/02 at 09:37 (099665)

You might try contacting Dornier and asking them to send you a copy of the PMA. The Healthtronics Ossatron PMA is on-line. Both make excellent reading.

Steve on 11/10/02 at 19:05 (099738)

If folks would take the time to ready both of the summaries of safety and effectiveness the choice would be clear. But still, does anyone know why the Dornier info was on the web site and then got removed?

Bill on 11/10/02 at 19:09 (099739)

I heard that the original file was corrupted and that Dornier was supposed to provide a new file.

I'm interested in your opinion. Which one do you think is more effective and why?

Bill on 11/09/02 at 09:37 (099665)

You might try contacting Dornier and asking them to send you a copy of the PMA. The Healthtronics Ossatron PMA is on-line. Both make excellent reading.

Steve on 11/10/02 at 19:05 (099738)

If folks would take the time to ready both of the summaries of safety and effectiveness the choice would be clear. But still, does anyone know why the Dornier info was on the web site and then got removed?

Bill on 11/10/02 at 19:09 (099739)

I heard that the original file was corrupted and that Dornier was supposed to provide a new file.

I'm interested in your opinion. Which one do you think is more effective and why?