Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

okay you guys, ...what is a moon pie?

Posted by caryn z on 11/12/02 at 22:23 (099980)

okay all of you talking about these moon pies! What the heck is a moon pie and where does it come from? I keep seeing your posts all over the board about moon pies and RC Cola which I remember drinking when I was a kid in Alberta - it was the best cola ever.

Perhaps you could give me a recipe and I'll give it a try, what do you think!

I do enjoy reading all about them and it made me wonder if I'm missing out on something great.

As I sit here and write this post, I can hear the rain pelting down as it has done all day. The sky has been black for most of today and all the fall leaves are blowing off the trees and plugging all the drain gutters so of course the water just pools everywhere and people think they can still drive the same speed as they do on a dry road, it's pathetic really.
My flower baskets are all full of water so I'll have to drain them all tomorrow once it decides to stop. ha ha.

Toodles All,

Caryn Z

Re: Oh dear bessie!~~here we go again~~(NM)

Necee on 11/13/02 at 00:20 (099985)

Necee

Re: so who's bessie....

caryn z on 11/13/02 at 12:40 (100034)

so who's Bessie...I'm new to the board so just direct me to where I can find out if you don't want to explain it again.

carynz

Necee on 11/13/02 at 13:04 (100037)

It's just a southern sayin'.
If you want to read all about Moon pies, just scroll down to the bottom and click on the 'next set of messages', scroll down again and click again on the 'next set of messages', the thread about them will be at the top.......everything you ever wanted to know about Moon pies is there!!
If you have any questions please ask, someone here will be more than eager to help ya out.

Happy trails....

Necee

caryn z on 11/13/02 at 13:36 (100042)

thanks Necee, I'll continue scrollin'

carynz

Re: Oh dear bessie!~~here we go again~~(NM)

Necee on 11/13/02 at 00:20 (099985)

Necee

caryn z on 11/13/02 at 12:40 (100034)

so who's Bessie...I'm new to the board so just direct me to where I can find out if you don't want to explain it again.

carynz

Necee on 11/13/02 at 13:04 (100037)

It's just a southern sayin'.
If you want to read all about Moon pies, just scroll down to the bottom and click on the 'next set of messages', scroll down again and click again on the 'next set of messages', the thread about them will be at the top.......everything you ever wanted to know about Moon pies is there!!
If you have any questions please ask, someone here will be more than eager to help ya out.

Happy trails....

Necee

caryn z on 11/13/02 at 13:36 (100042)

thanks Necee, I'll continue scrollin'

carynz