Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Great article in November issue of Podiatry Today on ESWT by Dr. Z

Posted by Ed Davis, DPM on 11/21/02 at 12:56 (100804)

Just read the November issue of Podiatry Today. That publication is an informational journal for podiatric physicians as opposed to the type of journals where literature/studies are published. The web site is http://www.podiatrytoday.com

This journal is packed with useful clinical insights. Dr. Z wrote an excellent article on ESWT in this issue. This is an emerging technology that is still underutilized. Dr. Z's article will stimulate a lot of interest in the subject and will get a lot of podiatric physicians moving forward to provide this needed modality to their patients.
Ed

Re: Great article in November issue of Podiatry Today on ESWT by Dr. Z

Dr. Zuckerman on 11/21/02 at 13:57 (100812)

Thanks Ed. My mother even helped to make sure there were no spelling errors. I really hope that this does inspire podiatrists, orthopedic physicians to keep an open mind . We should always try to look for non-invasive procedures that first do no harm.

elliott on 11/21/02 at 14:09 (100813)

Congrats, Dr. Z! Would love to read it, but unfortunately, it looks like we have to pay to see it. I mean, you're a great guy and all, but...

Any chance of getting one of those 80% off deals in the mail?

:-)

Dr. Zuckerman on 11/21/02 at 14:39 (100816)

Give me your e-mail . I would give you my pass word etc to get on.

Dr. Z

Scott Reeves on 11/27/02 at 01:34 (101233)

Would love to read it.

(email removed)

Dr. Zuckerman on 11/21/02 at 13:57 (100812)

Thanks Ed. My mother even helped to make sure there were no spelling errors. I really hope that this does inspire podiatrists, orthopedic physicians to keep an open mind . We should always try to look for non-invasive procedures that first do no harm.

elliott on 11/21/02 at 14:09 (100813)

Congrats, Dr. Z! Would love to read it, but unfortunately, it looks like we have to pay to see it. I mean, you're a great guy and all, but...

Any chance of getting one of those 80% off deals in the mail?

:-)

Dr. Zuckerman on 11/21/02 at 14:39 (100816)

Give me your e-mail . I would give you my pass word etc to get on.

Dr. Z

Scott Reeves on 11/27/02 at 01:34 (101233)

Would love to read it.

(email removed)