Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

bounder!!!

Posted by swen on 11/22/02 at 18:01 (100931)

Hello! all you people in hyperspace. I'm writing this letter seeking your help to find a bounder by the name of Dohda black man about 175cm tall a bit over weight wearing classes. He calls himself a voodoo master and trick my grandmother out of your life savings. I've trace him to telephone number in France 0033 555 305 356. The last I heard when I phone he'd gone to St. Etienne. He told my grandmother he was thought is trade (trickery) in Senegal, and was practicing in Canada for the last 2 years.

So I'm asking if any one out there know of this man and his where about, to e-mail. And if anyone can put address to the telephone number above, that would be great. He told my grandmother she would get here money back the next day, but instead he absconded with it. My grandmother as made her self very ill, worrying about losing her money. I would like to give my grandmother her money back for Christmas.

Thank you for any help -swen.

Re: bounder!!!

Carole C in NOLA on 11/22/02 at 18:29 (100935)

Have you tried reporting this to your local authorities? Maybe they can relay the information to the proper French authorities and have them look into it.

Carole C

Re: bounder!!!

Carole C in NOLA on 11/22/02 at 18:29 (100935)

Have you tried reporting this to your local authorities? Maybe they can relay the information to the proper French authorities and have them look into it.

Carole C