Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

found a good icing product

Posted by IanJ on 11/23/02 at 01:58 (100964)

I really like the Ace Reusable Cold Compress with Exclusive Soft Touch Fabric. It's soft and comfortable on the feet and doesn't 'sweat' like plastic cold compresses.

Here it is at Drugstore.com:

http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp?pid=13415&catid=742&trx=PLST-0-SRCH&trxp2=13415&trxp3=1&btrx=BUY-PD-PLST-0-SRCH

but it's a little pricey there. I've bought mine at Longs Drugstore for $6.23 each.

Re: found a good icing product

Suzanne D on 11/23/02 at 08:41 (100984)

Thanks, Ian, for taking the time to post this with the link so we could see a picture. I think I'll look for this is the drugstore when I go to town later today. I like the idea of the dry and soft covering!

I've been packing up boxes in my scholroom for our move next month, and I was thinking earlier this week that I need to ice more than I have been.

Suzanne :-)

Re: found a good icing product

Suzanne D on 11/23/02 at 08:41 (100984)

Thanks, Ian, for taking the time to post this with the link so we could see a picture. I think I'll look for this is the drugstore when I go to town later today. I like the idea of the dry and soft covering!

I've been packing up boxes in my scholroom for our move next month, and I was thinking earlier this week that I need to ice more than I have been.

Suzanne :-)