Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

I NEED MONEY

Posted by Kingsley baidoo on 11/25/02 at 11:40 (101097)

PIEASE I WANT YOY TO SEND ME A LITTLE MONEY

Re: I NEED MONEY

Frank on 12/05/02 at 18:29 (101897)

Kingsly:

Don't expect strangers to send you money. What you need is a lucrative business.

I have the perfect business opportunity for you: the Good Feet Stores.
Think about it. You can treat foot problems without any knowledge of the foot and without a medical license. It is an all cash business. You sell cheap plastic arch supports for hundreds of dollars.

Best of all, you can tell your patients anything to make the sale. You don't have a medical license so you cannot be sued for malpractice or have your license suspended.

Don't delay. Open your franchise now!
Frank

Julie on 12/06/02 at 02:20 (101930)

ScottR?

Frank on 12/05/02 at 18:29 (101897)

Kingsly:

Don't expect strangers to send you money. What you need is a lucrative business.

I have the perfect business opportunity for you: the Good Feet Stores.
Think about it. You can treat foot problems without any knowledge of the foot and without a medical license. It is an all cash business. You sell cheap plastic arch supports for hundreds of dollars.

Best of all, you can tell your patients anything to make the sale. You don't have a medical license so you cannot be sued for malpractice or have your license suspended.

Don't delay. Open your franchise now!
Frank

Julie on 12/06/02 at 02:20 (101930)

ScottR?