Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Tammie, I haven't forgotten...

Posted by Suzanne D on 11/25/02 at 15:56 (101122)

Dear Tammie,

I hope your computer problems are fixed now and that you are able to read this.

A year ago I posted about how the beginning of each new Christmas season can be hard for me as my mother died unexpectedly on Christmas night several years ago with my daughter beside her in the bed. We were to open our gifts the next morning, and I wrote that sometimes the lights of Christmas trees seem to be mocking instead of joyful ~ as they seemed that morning when we found her.

You took the time to write such a nice reply to me and gave me a new way to look at the lights ~ with fond remembrances and hope and thankfulness that she died in such a peaceful way at that special time of the year. Of course my head knew those things, but my heart needed to be reminded, and you did it in a beautiful way. I printed out that message to look at again each year at this time.

Thank you again, Tammie, for your big heart and the comfort you brought to me. It still helps when I think of what you wrote.

I hope you are doing well.
Suzanne :-)

Re: Tammie, I haven't forgotten...

Necee on 11/27/02 at 01:31 (101232)

I remember her kind and heartwarming words to you Suzanne. She truly has a heart as big as Texas.

Happy trails Tammie.......please write when you can.

Necee

Re: I am glad it helps.

Tammie on 11/27/02 at 13:40 (101259)

Thank u , I only say what comes from my heart or my head , which sometimes is numb, and I cant think or I look for words. But the kindness I remember is all that I needed, the thank you should go somewhere else maybe to my mother who taught me to give from your heart as those are the gifts that last a lifetime! The material things are long gone and forgotton but your heart is always fresh and full of love. That is why we must share and give it to all. Even the ones who back away, it is ok as I to was like that! During this time of horror I have learned a special gift, It included learning to say I love you to the ones I love, It has opened many doors from my heart! Thank You for the thoughts and yes I am back online!

Re: Tammie, I haven't forgotten...

Necee on 11/27/02 at 01:31 (101232)

I remember her kind and heartwarming words to you Suzanne. She truly has a heart as big as Texas.

Happy trails Tammie.......please write when you can.

Necee

Re: I am glad it helps.

Tammie on 11/27/02 at 13:40 (101259)

Thank u , I only say what comes from my heart or my head , which sometimes is numb, and I cant think or I look for words. But the kindness I remember is all that I needed, the thank you should go somewhere else maybe to my mother who taught me to give from your heart as those are the gifts that last a lifetime! The material things are long gone and forgotton but your heart is always fresh and full of love. That is why we must share and give it to all. Even the ones who back away, it is ok as I to was like that! During this time of horror I have learned a special gift, It included learning to say I love you to the ones I love, It has opened many doors from my heart! Thank You for the thoughts and yes I am back online!