Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Kathy-Insurance

Posted by john h on 11/26/02 at 21:28 (101220)

No Kathy -- Federal Judges beat them out because they cannot be fired. have the job for life and can send the insurance guys to jail.

Re: Kathy-Insurance

Kathy G on 11/27/02 at 13:50 (101261)

True, I hadn't thought of that! My daughter keeps talking about wanting to go to work for an insurance company when she graduates from college and I keep telling her that she isn't going to be able to handle people screaming at her. I mean, the insured but doctors do a good bit of yelling, too. Now I should tell her to follow in the footsteps of her two cousins and become a lawyer and then she can have a crack at being a judge. I mean, I may as well tell her to shoot high! Or do I mean low??

Re: Kathy-Insurance

Kathy G on 11/27/02 at 13:50 (101261)

True, I hadn't thought of that! My daughter keeps talking about wanting to go to work for an insurance company when she graduates from college and I keep telling her that she isn't going to be able to handle people screaming at her. I mean, the insured but doctors do a good bit of yelling, too. Now I should tell her to follow in the footsteps of her two cousins and become a lawyer and then she can have a crack at being a judge. I mean, I may as well tell her to shoot high! Or do I mean low??