Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Bayshore ESWT-- 1 week post treatment

Posted by Amy in Va Bch on 11/26/02 at 21:34 (101221)

It has already been one week since my last treatment. I am doing well. I am no longer limping AT ALL and I am able to do reasonable errands and housework each day. There is a slight soreness in my heel after walking around bit. However, I understand that this is to be expected in my three months of recovery time ahead of me. No more do I awaken in the morning with that 'cold foot' and the extreme pain in putting weight down on my R foot. It is gone!

So far I have to give the treatment at Bayshore two thumbs up! More news to come (smile)

Amy

Re: Bayshore ESWT-- 1 week post treatment

BrianG on 11/27/02 at 16:49 (101276)

Good deal Amy, it sounds like you might be our new poster person for ESWT healing! I know you did your homework, and went into your treatment with a positive attitude. And it was all at the right price!! Take it easy, you will still be healing for months. No running on the beach, ya hear !!!! :*)

Thanks for posting
BrianG

Re: Bayshore ESWT-- 1 week post treatment

BrianG on 11/27/02 at 16:49 (101276)

Good deal Amy, it sounds like you might be our new poster person for ESWT healing! I know you did your homework, and went into your treatment with a positive attitude. And it was all at the right price!! Take it easy, you will still be healing for months. No running on the beach, ya hear !!!! :*)

Thanks for posting
BrianG