Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Hey Carole

Posted by john h on 11/29/02 at 17:03 (101437)

I was getting ready to walk out the door with 45 seconds left in the game and Arkansas down by 6, no timeouts and on their on 20. Two long passes baby and we win we win we win!!!!! Souieeeeeeeeeeeeeee Pig! Razaorbacks!

Re: Hey Carole

Carole C in NOLA on 11/29/02 at 17:54 (101439)

AARGH...

I flipped it on when I got home from work, and it was 17-7 LSU with 10 minutes left. So, I flipped it off.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! LOLOL

Oh well. I just KNEW it! LOL

Supposedly if LSU won, then LSU would be playing Georgia next Saturday, which is the election run-off day. The subsequent lower voter turnout would favor Terrell, the Republican candidate. So LSU losing will (supposedly) favor Mary Landrieu instead.

So they say, anyway.

Carole C

Re: PS, Congratulations! LOL (nm)

Carole C in NOLA on 11/29/02 at 17:54 (101440)

Re: Hey Carole

Carole C in NOLA on 11/29/02 at 17:54 (101439)

AARGH...

I flipped it on when I got home from work, and it was 17-7 LSU with 10 minutes left. So, I flipped it off.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! LOLOL

Oh well. I just KNEW it! LOL

Supposedly if LSU won, then LSU would be playing Georgia next Saturday, which is the election run-off day. The subsequent lower voter turnout would favor Terrell, the Republican candidate. So LSU losing will (supposedly) favor Mary Landrieu instead.

So they say, anyway.

Carole C

Re: PS, Congratulations! LOL (nm)

Carole C in NOLA on 11/29/02 at 17:54 (101440)