Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Dansko Sport Clogs and thanks to this board

Posted by lholland on 12/07/02 at 00:50 (102042)

Hi all,

When I found this board just over a year ago I could barely make it through grocery shopping. Then I found this board and it literally changed my life. I can say without a doubt that stretching, Dansko clogs, and NEVER going barefoot are what has helped me to heal. The minute I put on my first pair, my pain level went from a 10 to about a 7. I have work nothing but Dansko and Naot shoes for the past year.

But as I started to heal I found that Dansko we beginning to feel to hard. Then I found Dansko Sport Clogs. They are like heaven on my feet. I have been wearing them for about a month, and my pain is down to a 0 on most days. There are times I get twinges, but a little stretching and that goes away too.

I dress professionally for work. Mostly pantsuits not many dresses, but I wear my Naots, and Dansko's and have found they really look fine either way.

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone on this board for all of your help. I really didn't think I would ever be 'normal' again.

Again thanks for all of your help.

Lalon

Re: Dansko Sport Clogs and thanks to this board

Michael on 12/19/02 at 16:22 (103556)

just read your old message. yes, my foot inserts definitely helped after one month or so. before them i couldn't manage and i was not confident that they would work. Although now I'm getting some ankle and Knee pain. Any suggestions

Re: Dansko Sport Clogs and thanks to this board

Michael on 12/19/02 at 16:22 (103556)

just read your old message. yes, my foot inserts definitely helped after one month or so. before them i couldn't manage and i was not confident that they would work. Although now I'm getting some ankle and Knee pain. Any suggestions