Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

I want my toe joints to be more flexible

Posted by TYLER M on 12/07/02 at 23:18 (102184)

WHAT CAN I DO TOE MAKE MY TOE JOINTS MORE FLEXIBLE. IF I SIT ON MY KNEES I WANT MY TOES TO BE COMFORTABLE WHEN THEY ARE TUCKED UNDERNEATH ME.WHAT CAN I DO TO EXCERCISE AND STRETCH MY TOES SO THAT THEY ARE MORE FLEXIBLE??? ALSO I AM NOT FLAT-FOOTED , I HAVE A SMALL ARCH.AND WHAT CAN I DO TO MAKE MY ARCH HIGHER???

PLEASE, PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTIONS AS 'DETAILED' AS YOU CAN
THANK YOU

Re: I want my toe joints to be more flexible

Julie on 12/08/02 at 02:36 (102192)

Tyler, I posted a detailed response to your question about toe flexibility the first time you asked it. Go back to your original post and read the thread. (I also asked you a question and you didn't answer it, so I think you may not have seen my post.)

A good exercise for strengthening the muscles of the arch is:

Sitting in a chair, feet flat on floor, draw your toes back, without curling them, so that the arch lifts. Then release. Repeat up to ten times with each foot, then with both feet.

Avoid curling the toes (difficult).

Re: I want my toe joints to be more flexible

Julie on 12/08/02 at 02:36 (102192)

Tyler, I posted a detailed response to your question about toe flexibility the first time you asked it. Go back to your original post and read the thread. (I also asked you a question and you didn't answer it, so I think you may not have seen my post.)

A good exercise for strengthening the muscles of the arch is:

Sitting in a chair, feet flat on floor, draw your toes back, without curling them, so that the arch lifts. Then release. Repeat up to ten times with each foot, then with both feet.

Avoid curling the toes (difficult).