Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

To Carol C in NOLA

Posted by Leon S. on 12/11/02 at 16:28 (102745)

In line with the intended inconsequencial topics on this board, Carole, my wife and I just saw the Preservation Hall Jazz Band in New Jersey last night. It is the 4th time we've seen them up here and they are always great. Have you seen them?

Re: To Carol C in NOLA

Carole C in NOLA on 12/11/02 at 18:11 (102755)

No, I never have, but then there are ten million things to do in New Orleans, and so far I've only done about three. LOL

Working on it, though!

Glad you liked them. :)

Carole C

Kathy G on 12/11/02 at 20:34 (102775)

I like your response, Carole! You sound like me when people ask me about Boston. I still haven't walked the entire Freedom Trail, just parts of it. I think, judging from my feet, if I decide to do the whole thing, I'll have to use the trolley tour!!

Carole C in NOLA on 12/11/02 at 18:11 (102755)

No, I never have, but then there are ten million things to do in New Orleans, and so far I've only done about three. LOL

Working on it, though!

Glad you liked them. :)

Carole C

Kathy G on 12/11/02 at 20:34 (102775)

I like your response, Carole! You sound like me when people ask me about Boston. I still haven't walked the entire Freedom Trail, just parts of it. I think, judging from my feet, if I decide to do the whole thing, I'll have to use the trolley tour!!