Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Wishing Scott, the Docs and Everyone Here a Very Happy Holiday Season

Posted by Pam B on 12/16/02 at 08:52 (103265)

Hey all....:) how is everyone doing these days.....I have been keeping up with postings but have not posted in a long long time....I was thinking of everyone and wanting you all to know that your always in my thoughts and prayers....I see from the postings there are lots of new people here and hope they benefit from some of the suggestions found on the board, I know I sure have....as for everyone here that I have shared with in the past, I didnt want you all to think I fell off the face of the earth :) I am still here and still dealing with pain but I am still here ;) I wanted you all to know I have not forgotten anyone and hope each of you have a wonderful holiday season and praying for everyone here to have a less painful New Year.....

To all the DOCS here, same Happy Holiday wishes to you.....may you and yours have a wonderful holiday and God Bless you all for coming in here to help PF/Foot Pain people with their pain.....you are all very compassionate and considerate to take time from your own busy lives to advise people with their foot pain issues.....thanks to all of you

And last but not least, thank you Scott for making this site available to us and allowing people to share their stress and grief and the companionship of other foot pain sufferers to share useful information....it is work to keep the site up and I know eveyone appreciates your time and efforts....many thanks to you

I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Wonderful New Year.....:)I hope Santa is good to everyone :):):)

Take care and stay safe,
Pam B

Re: Wishing Scott, the Docs and Everyone Here a Very Happy Holiday Season

BrianG on 12/16/02 at 16:58 (103318)

It's funny, but I feel I could have written this same note. I try to read, but haven't posted much at all. I did a little deer hunting, and it took a lot out of me. No venison for the freezer this year, but it's good to know I can still get up at 5am. Of course I couldn't stay out for more than a couple hours, but all that cold air really took something out of me. Seems like I'd spend the rest of the day napping, or just trying to stay awake. I did a lot of sitting this year, and let me tell you, some weird thoughts go through your head when your all alone out in the woods. Like, hey if I didn't have this PF, I could walk around the swap and see if there is anything back there. Or, I though how lucky I was not to be Cardinal Law right about now :*) Now, now Brian, let's not get into that here :*)

Aloha
BrianG

Tammie on 12/16/02 at 23:09 (103365)

Ditto!

Richard, C.Ped on 12/17/02 at 08:37 (103382)

This is also a response to Sheila's post on the doc board. I have to say, and I think the docs and BG will agree, I am very passionate about what I do for people. I love what I do and I love helping people.

Doing this is by no means a burden to me at all. I have been blessed so much in my life. I want to be a blessing to others and share what I have been blessed with. I am not at all rich money wise....and definitely not famous, but I am rich because of my wife and daughter, which in no way I deserve, along with friends, family and a God that cares about me. Who could ask for more? This is not Christmas talking...this is me every day.

Richard, C.Ped

Julie on 12/17/02 at 09:48 (103387)

Richard, you are truly blessed, and you deserve every bit of what you've been given.

Suzanne D on 12/17/02 at 12:01 (103400)

I agree, Pam, and want to add my good wishes to everyone! I have been helped and blessed in many ways through this web site, and I am thankful to have found it.

As Richard wrote below, this is not just at Christmas ~ but all through the year ~ I am thankful for each of you!

Blessings to you all at Christmas and throughout the year,
Suzanne

BrianG on 12/16/02 at 16:58 (103318)

It's funny, but I feel I could have written this same note. I try to read, but haven't posted much at all. I did a little deer hunting, and it took a lot out of me. No venison for the freezer this year, but it's good to know I can still get up at 5am. Of course I couldn't stay out for more than a couple hours, but all that cold air really took something out of me. Seems like I'd spend the rest of the day napping, or just trying to stay awake. I did a lot of sitting this year, and let me tell you, some weird thoughts go through your head when your all alone out in the woods. Like, hey if I didn't have this PF, I could walk around the swap and see if there is anything back there. Or, I though how lucky I was not to be Cardinal Law right about now :*) Now, now Brian, let's not get into that here :*)

Aloha
BrianG

Tammie on 12/16/02 at 23:09 (103365)

Ditto!

Richard, C.Ped on 12/17/02 at 08:37 (103382)

This is also a response to Sheila's post on the doc board. I have to say, and I think the docs and BG will agree, I am very passionate about what I do for people. I love what I do and I love helping people.

Doing this is by no means a burden to me at all. I have been blessed so much in my life. I want to be a blessing to others and share what I have been blessed with. I am not at all rich money wise....and definitely not famous, but I am rich because of my wife and daughter, which in no way I deserve, along with friends, family and a God that cares about me. Who could ask for more? This is not Christmas talking...this is me every day.

Richard, C.Ped

Julie on 12/17/02 at 09:48 (103387)

Richard, you are truly blessed, and you deserve every bit of what you've been given.

Suzanne D on 12/17/02 at 12:01 (103400)

I agree, Pam, and want to add my good wishes to everyone! I have been helped and blessed in many ways through this web site, and I am thankful to have found it.

As Richard wrote below, this is not just at Christmas ~ but all through the year ~ I am thankful for each of you!

Blessings to you all at Christmas and throughout the year,
Suzanne