Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

To all the Docs and Experts here....THANKS!!!

Posted by Sheila S on 12/16/02 at 18:31 (103338)

I was just reading through a bunch of the different messages here.... and felt the need to say, or rather yell, how much you are appreciated. You make such a HUGE contribution - far more than you realize. It's hard telling how many people you've saved from a surgery that could have worsened their problems or at the very least, not helped...or how many people you've helped find a diagnosis or just encouraged on the path they were on.

You are doing an awesome thing here. Just wanted to tell you. Some things don't pay monetarily, but you'll have extra jewels in your crowns for sure.

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and blessed New Year.

Sincerely,
Sheila

Re: To all the Docs and Experts here....THANKS!!!

nancy s. on 12/16/02 at 18:41 (103341)

ditto, sheila! i'm glad you thought to post this. i think it all the time. at this point i don't need a whole lot of advice, but the docs here provide a wonderful service and i'm sure help more people in larger ways than they can ever know. thank you dr z, dr wander, dr ed, and richard and BG, and all other professionals who contribute to this site.

nancy

Sharon W on 12/16/02 at 19:42 (103344)

Another 'ditto'. I think it may be impossible to express how much I appreciate these generous professionals who help us so much. It helps to keep my faith in medicine alive, knowing that there ARE doctors out there who do what they do because they CARE and want to help.

Sharon

Julie on 12/17/02 at 02:36 (103371)

Ditto from me too. It's incredible. and moving, your willingness to give your time and share your knowledge here. I've just been catching up on Reb's thread and caught the real urgency in your voices as you try to persuade him against more cutting of the fascia today. There's so much care and concern there, as well as expertise.

Thank you all and happy Christmas!

Pam B on 12/17/02 at 08:06 (103380)

Docs on board......my Merry Christmas is posted on the social board.....I dont think anyone would want to forget you guys......your all a blessing to those of us in need......Merry Christmas and stay safe :)

Mar on 12/17/02 at 13:31 (103410)

A great big ditto from me too to ALL the docs who have helped me here and in personal email. You not only answer my questions, but encourage me and give me hope. You take time out of your busy practices to do research for me. You have helped more than you will ever know. And you renew my faith in the goodness of humanity. I wish you a very Happy Hanukkah (past), Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year! Mar

PS Thanks too to Scott for providing this site and to all who have encouraged me.

nancy s. on 12/16/02 at 18:41 (103341)

ditto, sheila! i'm glad you thought to post this. i think it all the time. at this point i don't need a whole lot of advice, but the docs here provide a wonderful service and i'm sure help more people in larger ways than they can ever know. thank you dr z, dr wander, dr ed, and richard and BG, and all other professionals who contribute to this site.

nancy

Sharon W on 12/16/02 at 19:42 (103344)

Another 'ditto'. I think it may be impossible to express how much I appreciate these generous professionals who help us so much. It helps to keep my faith in medicine alive, knowing that there ARE doctors out there who do what they do because they CARE and want to help.

Sharon

Julie on 12/17/02 at 02:36 (103371)

Ditto from me too. It's incredible. and moving, your willingness to give your time and share your knowledge here. I've just been catching up on Reb's thread and caught the real urgency in your voices as you try to persuade him against more cutting of the fascia today. There's so much care and concern there, as well as expertise.

Thank you all and happy Christmas!

Pam B on 12/17/02 at 08:06 (103380)

Docs on board......my Merry Christmas is posted on the social board.....I dont think anyone would want to forget you guys......your all a blessing to those of us in need......Merry Christmas and stay safe :)

Mar on 12/17/02 at 13:31 (103410)

A great big ditto from me too to ALL the docs who have helped me here and in personal email. You not only answer my questions, but encourage me and give me hope. You take time out of your busy practices to do research for me. You have helped more than you will ever know. And you renew my faith in the goodness of humanity. I wish you a very Happy Hanukkah (past), Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year! Mar

PS Thanks too to Scott for providing this site and to all who have encouraged me.